TKO looking for ADC and Mid players must be platinum +

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dkiller17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

hi guys am dkiller17 and am looking for a adc and mid for my team, we are soon to get a sponsorship already have a meeting around December for the sponsorship so we can start getting on tournaments for S3 if u wanna try out for this team please fill the following application.

IGN:
Time Zone:
How many hours available every day :
what are u trying to achieve with a team:

Must have mic and mumble/skype/ventrilo/ts3 until we decide what to use

LiL0n3

10-07-2012

IGN: tetrah3dron (aznhector is my smurf and im usually on my smurf so add that if u interested)
Time Zone:est
Role:adc
How many hours available every day :3-5
what are u trying to achieve with a team: hopefully get into major tournies and to the top.

dkiller17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

bump

dkiller17

10-07-2012

bump

Ravens Ghost

10-07-2012

IGN: xDRx Styx

Time Zone: CST

Role: AP mid

How many hours available every day : 24

what are u trying to achieve with a team: Not only do I wish to be one of the best recognized players in the NA scene but I would love to be part of a team that actually are friends and that get allong. Positive attitudes, teamwork and dedication to getting better together. I really hate the solo Q scene because it's all about you or how well you can inspire the trolls NOT to troll, in a team you have a community, a group of people all on the same page and I love that aspect. Strategy and precision and working together to achieve a higher goal. I am close to plat in solo Q, will be there before season 2 is over but I am 1634 in 3v3 just under plat. I play at a plat level and against/with plat players everyday and if not having the elo RIGHT this second is a problem, I have many friend who are plat+ who can vouch if their word means anything. Really hope to hear from you.

Pawpzilla

10-07-2012

IGN: Fall3nesian
Time Zone: PST
Role: Adc
How many hours available every day : 6-7
what are u trying to achieve with a team: Get into the competitive scene and possibly pro scene

PloxQQmore

10-07-2012

IGN:PloxQQmore
Time Zone:Pacific standard time
Role:Mid
How many hours available every day :5-9 hours a day
what are u trying to achieve with a team: Get a positive minded group of people to play with and have fun, but also to be very skillful and win almost everygame.

dkiller17

10-07-2012

bump

Tatertot

10-08-2012

IGN: RG Tatertot
Time zone: EST
Role: ADC
Hours: 12 hours a day, more on weekends
What I'm trying to achieve: I want to become a better team player and start my journey to play competitively with a team for season 3. Want a good team environment so we can not only have fun, but learn and play with the best.

Pinksocksftw

10-08-2012

IGN: Pinksocksftw
Time Zone: central
Role: AP and AD
How many hours available every day : 12
what are u trying to achieve with a team: To be the best

Contact me in game plz, I do not browse these forums often.