Karma support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cruelworld

12-19-2013

What do you feel about it? Is it viable and would you want to have a karma support on your team? if not, please say so.

Zerglinglol

12-20-2013

Karma support is legit. I've only done it twice during preseason, but 2-0 in gold You have good poke, great peels, and a pretty solid all-in to set-up ganks.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2013

Karma Support was a huge benefactor of season 4. Its not been globalized yet, but Karma has such good AP Ratios and natural support skillset that buffing her gold intake has made her a powerful support as they didn't nerf any of her qualities.

Pros:

HUGE shield
Speed boost
2 Forms of CC(Slow and root)
Good damage
Mobil
Self sustain
STRONG early game.

Cons:

No heal
Somewhat squish(Shield kind of nullifies that, though)
No power spike at level 6 like most champions.

Conclusion:

A good Karma can snowball a bot lane, especially with champions that snowball hard early like Draven. I've seen the Karma/Draven combo just destroy bot lanes. The only problem is that if her ADC gets low she cannot add to his sustain, meaning a sustain lane can beat her if she does it right.

Zerglinglol

12-20-2013

Just did highest damage on team as Karma support....team was super trashmode but still. She has nice damages+the sick shields.

Akromah

12-20-2013

You'll find that just about any AP can support right now. I run weird things like Veigar, Nid, Karma, Brand bot with a lot of success. Karma even fits the standard support role better than most of these champs. Like I said though, you can pretty much make anything work. I lost to a Mundo support the other day hahaha.