going against katrina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

10-04-2012

Recently ive been playing as Akali alot and the only person I cant beat even on my best games is katrina it seems every move I have she has the perfect counter for
seriously I do 500 damage she does 501
I have 1000 health she has 1001
I go invis she spins and that covers the entire shroud
I've joked alot that Katrina is Akali dont right and now I'm really starting to see it

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

kat shouldn't be your problem. Should be Diana/Morde etc... get out of her ult by dashing toward a minion/flash. You'll out dps her unless your just sitting in her ult

YerroFever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

They buffed kat a lot with her remake when she's used properly. You have to be very careful especially since she has only cooldowns to worry about.

Good Kat's will use Shunpo as an escape, bad Kat's will use Shunpo to get CS.

Punish the bad Kat's... for the good ones... I honestly have no real suggestion unless you have targeted CC on your champ. Skill shots/AOE cc is impossible to land on a good kat.

Mambazo

10-05-2012

Sorry read akali as ahri lol nvm

Ur little sister

10-07-2012

Well, since the remake, I've been hearing a lot that Akali is an impossibly hard counter to Katarina. (I'm an ex Kat main who switched to Akali b4 quitting entirely).

Here's what you do:
NEVER push the lane

lvl's 1-5: dodge her Q, lasthit with your Q. Don't let her Q you.
IF she Q's a minion (which won't bounce on you), deny her from lasthitting anything. Basically you pretty much spam your Q. Either lasthit a minion or harass her.

lvl 6: harass her every time you have 2 stacks of your ult. She can't possibly trade with her, and you can ult out of her ult instantly if she uses it.

Old Kat shat on Akali without troule. New Kat can't ever trade with Akali. The only thing you have to watch out for is to not fight Kat when she has her ult, and you have less than 2 stacks of yours. Even if she deals slightly more damage than you, you have sustain and she doesn't.