[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

10-09-2012

((-_- really bro really *facepalm* Ok *sigh* I will just wait till one finds me))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Slarath starts to make the sign spin.

((I WANT AOCHI NOW!!! GIMME YOUR SOUL!!!...to squeeze.....))

About five hours of spinning later, Slarath gets rather bored and decides to hunt for another.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

((Please restrict OOC to the signup thread.))

MysticalRaven

10-09-2012

If those who had seen the dream followed it and walked through the great snow plains, the sound of battle could be heard several miles from the circle of stones. As they drew closer to the stone, the battle roars and clashing of steel could be heard clearly, blood stained much of the now crimson snow, simply walking through a few feet of it was enough to drench ones clothing in blood. But something was wrong, where were the bodies?

Off in the distance the stones could be seen, all of the warriors who had come were currently surrounding something, trying to kill it. Yet the screams of agony and cracking of bones did not come from whatever they were trying to kill, but from the warriors themselves as great fountains of blood gushed from the severed arteries inflicted upon them by whatever creature was in the center of the circle. What ever it was, it was no man or beast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sangius watched from above as the first warriors had arrived, simple humans following a vision... Were they all so mindless?

As Sangius lowered itself from its position, something changed about the humans, though they could not see the Aeon it was as though simply being in its presence threw them all into a frenzy. Almost at once they broke out into all out battle, there were no allies, brothers killing brothers, sons killing fathers. The bloodbath lasted several hours until there was one clear warrior who was superior to them all. It was as though he were like a ghost, one second he would be blocking a blow with nothing but his dagger, the next he was gone only to come from nowhere and cut a tendon crippling whoever had just tried to fight him. He never struck to kill, avoiding killing blows until the last possible moment to sever an artery sending a shower of blood across the snow.

The bodies how ever... They began to fade away once they were dead... Where to was anyones guess...

Sangius turns his gaze to the south as another warrior approaches, perhaps this one will be strong enough to kill the tiring assassin.

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Abigail jerked upwards at the hearing of various voices and sounds.
She was shaking a bit because of fear " Wh-who....WHO is there?! Sh-show show yourself! I-I-I am not, not afraid o-of you! "
Abby looks around still shaking " N-no-one? " She clutches her head as she continues to hear the voices and she screams " AAAAAHH!!! This doesn't make any sense! Am I insane?! But the voices make sense. What is their meaning?! "
She curls up on her bed " Hehehe...Nocturne must have escaped his prison...b-but I...I wasn't asleep when that happened. " She shouts in her completely deserted home " WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! "
Abby grabs her hair and starts to stroke it to calm herself down.

(( I will be here for about another hour, then I've got a block of 4 hours of lessons ))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

((did you hear chax? you did right?))

Sireta turned her head more, though small perals of tears are still forming in her eyes, holding her head with her hands. She sniffed, then spoke

Umm... Miss... I... I'm Sireta... whats... your name...? Can... can you... be... my avatar... *sniff*

Aproxima

10-09-2012

(( Yes. ))

" Again! "
Abigail jumped out of the bed, grabbed a pillow and curled up in the corner, hugging her legs and the pillow. She was looking around while thinking "Sireta...Avatar...what the...these can't be my thoughts..."
She looked as if in a state of mental breakdown.

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta was starting to get scared. The "women's" face looked similar to when she fainted in the room before, and Sireta was scared she might faint again, and this time not wake up...

M... Miss...! Sireta runs next to her Please... don't die! I... I'm alone, and i'm scared... I don't... I don't want to go back... I don't want to be bored and alone! Tears starts to form, though this time Sireta did not cry out loud, instead just mumbles and moans while wiping the tears with her small white glowing hands...

((mabye we should wait for Chax? you said u wanna be fair))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Abigail repeated what Sireta said for herself " M... Miss...! Please... don't die! I... I'm alone, and i'm scared... I don't... I don't want to go back... I don't want to be bored and alone! "
Abby begins to rock her legs a bit " It's all in my head, it's only in my head...my head. It's only in my head...IT'S ONLY IN MY HEAD!!! "
She finally hit her limit - her face went blank, shoulders slumped down, head falling down as well as her hands releasing the pillow. She stopped to shake and her mind panicked, because while her body was out of order, her mind was fully awake "What if someone comes?! I didn't lock the doors...A thief or something else. What will I do. Please make it stop. Why did I have to become mental...I am but a simple girl who wants a man who would love me. What have I done to anyone to deserve this. "

(( Yeah and I'll be leaving soon, so expect a reply in 4-5 hours. ))
(( Waiting for Chax ))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta gasped as she saw the body suddenly go quiet. She closed her eyes, and focused all her might, trying to summon the gates. But as much as she focused, her hair glowing, she couldn't call upon any dimension, even to her own...

D... don't leave... I... don't want to be alone... Sireta continued to wipe her tears, sitting down onto the bed.

Miss... Please... lets talk together... lets... be friends...

((ill be sleeping in 10 mins, so expect a reply in... 8 hours XD))