[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-09-2012

Piltover - Nevol's House

Nevol after clean the mess, start build something using cans

((Yes im bored lol))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Slarath starts to make the sign spin.

((I WANT AOCHI NOW!!! GIMME YOUR SOUL!!!...to squeeze.....))

Emerald Owl

10-09-2012

As she observed the lands Gaia knew that her fellow Aeons would be quicker to find a suitable being to manifest themselves onto than she would. The lands were mostly crowded, filled with beings and odd, cold, jagged objects packed tightly in one place. The especially bad place was the one known as "Zaun", in which the skies were forever grey. It was these places that they would have plenty to choose from, but to her all these people were simply out of touch with the true balance of the world and she continued on.

However, there was one place in which she felt she would find someone suitable to give her powers to. It was this grass filled land that she saw a small being, around the size of those known as "Yordles", but did not seem to be like them at all. Curiosity took the better of her, and if the dwarf was paying attention enough he would hear a soft, motherly voice in his head speak to him.

"Hello? Who are you?"

Jaykoboy

10-09-2012

Chax looked at the odd situation between the other two. "Give me a shot at this."

He walked besides Abigail's bed, standing besides it. "Mage?" He whispered. "Miss mage?" he said again, this time amplifying it to a normal level. "Fine. How about...MISS MAGE!" He practically yelled that last part in his mind, aiming to shock her out of whatever stupor she was approaching.

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta yelped and was immdiatly frightened from Chax's shout. She crawled to the corner of the room, still tearing, and murmuring in fear as she puts her hands over her head in fear.

D... Don't get angry... please... It... It's scary...

TheShadowOfChaos

10-09-2012

Bthen jumped to his feet alarmed. He looks around only to realize it was coming from his mind.

"I am Bthen Dwhak, the Wrath of the Earth. May I know your name....your voice sounds so familiar, like what us dwarves would describe as mother nature."

Jaykoboy

10-09-2012

Chax didn't turn to Sireta. "I'm not angry. She's just...not all here. I know we're invisible, or whatever, but are we really even this unnoticable?"

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta stayed in her corner, though her sobbing slowly stopped. Her hands still hugged her head, though she started turning around, but wasn't looking directly at Chax

I...It's... wierd... I tried... going into... other dimensions... but... I can call... the gates there... Sireta then recalls a memory, when she has first seen Chax. It was through his own gate towards the realm of death. Sireta immediatly grown a fear towards the cool Aeon sitting in his dimension, and it was certainly a dark one...

benjimenfire

10-09-2012

Garman walks out of the building he walks along a street till he notices he is being followed he glances behind him revealing someone trying to mug him
His mind:This cannot end well
Spirits:For him
he continues to casually walk till gets close to a grave yard he walks in the man follows then proceeds to grab him and put a knife to his throat

"Gimme your mon..." the voices says
before he got the words out Garman's spirits had attacked they possessed weak things like rocks and twigs using the distraction, Garman punched him in the stomach and threw him into a tree destroying it and killing the man
"I hate stalkers" he mutters
he falls asleep on a nearby rock
((Jay if you don't notice this I give up ))

Jaykoboy

10-09-2012

((Ben, I've noted them all, I just don't want you to be my avatar. Sorry.))