[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-09-2012

(( I want to give Jaykoboy an opportunity to claim Abigail as well, but he's at disadvantage, because the frequency of his replies is much lower than yours Wizerdlol.
And so far Abby only thought that she is crazy.
And I'm not sure, but shouldn't normals NOT be able to sense them? ))

Abigail after a long long shower finally went out. Only in underwear and a towel around her neck to cover her parts. She grabbed a small bottle with her and came to living room where she sat down into a sofa. She opens the bottle and poured a little amount of some kind of a liquid into her palm. She then starts to massage her body with it, it was a balm to keep her skin soft and nice.
During this process she noticed the brief case and said " Hmm, let's see. " She finished taking care of her body and took the briefcase and pulled out the pile of papers, along with her reading glasses.
Even though her eyesight is pretty good, it helps a lot especially for tired eyes. She looked through them and yawn. She thought "Nope, I'm in no condition to continue this just now." At this moment her stomach rumbled again " Ah! How could have I forgotten on you. "
Abby puts aside the papers and glasses and moves to the kitchen to make herself something to eat. It was actually quite a spectacular show to watch Abby cook, as it seems that she's very good at it.
After she was finished she put the dish next to the papers so she could look into them while eating, but as she ate her head was falling a bit from time to time.
She managed to finish the meal and clean everything that was necessary. Abby headed for her bed. She threw away any clothes that would make her feel uncomfortable and went to bed. She wrapped the blanket firmly around herself to stay warm and slowly drifted to sleep.

Jaykoboy

10-09-2012

Chax was baffled. It was almost as if he was invisible. Then he remembered he was invisible. He drifted over to Sireta. "How in the world did you manage to talk to her? It's like I don't exist." He was genuinely confused as to how to talk to Abigail.

((First shot to you, then.))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

(( Well now you can wake Abby up, or just presume that she hasn't fallen asleep yet.
And I won't edit so now is your turn. ))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

((im at schl, so I cant reply till in abt 5 hrs))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

((lunch time))

Sireta watched as Abigail crawled into her bed. She didn't know what to say, but she wasn' going to let Chax take her first

Umm... Miss...Sireta walked to the bed, twiddling her fingers and feet Umm... Could you... Be my... avatar... Sireta is a child, a simple minded one at that, simply asking the question straight on without considering how stupid that is...

Please...?

Aproxima

10-09-2012

(( Well, I'll assume they speak to her mind. ))

Abigail sleepily opened her eyes as she heard the voice in her mind again and saw no-one, but she still asked " Is...is anyone there? Show yourself! "
She grabbed the blanket and pulled tighter onto herself.

(( I'll be gone in about 1-2 hours and will be back online in about 8-9 hours (sleep), so Chax and Sireta will have time to "fight" ))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

I... I... Im sireta... A... Aeon of the gates... W... Will you be... My avatar... Please...

Sireta was very nervous, she was afraid the person would say no

((if we fight in any way, sireta will just flee in fear and sit in the dimension of emo corner XD))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Abigail mutters to herself " Yeah, I've gone crazy. "
She wraps the blanket around herself and stands up to look around. She thinks "Hmm, no-one's here. Am I mental or what?"
An experimental message system device beeps to notify that a message came. Abigail looks at the note and sighs " Great, first I hear some voices in the University, then it gets cold while the heaters are alright, then some strange noises in the shower and THEN this again. And on top of that I'm talking to my self. Just great. "
She sighs again and goes back to bedroom. Abby lies down on the bed, wrapped only in the blanket and stares at the ceiling " Maybe I should visit a doctor or something. "

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Usually, Eredale couldn’t think straight while surfing back to Runeterran space. This wasn’t the case this time, though.

The checkout point was just as usual – saying his evening greetings to the entrance guardians, he put himself on the waiting list, all while the aperture-like round entrance to the barrier was opening. Several slowly floating silver cords shook, wavering in the air – the lifelines of the outbound sleeper teams, they were the only thing connecting them to the Haven besides their memory and orientation skills in this spatially confusing realm.

Eredale didn’t take one – after months of traveling back and forth, the path was engraved into his memory so vividly that he could probably make it while asleep. Gliding carefully through the entrance, he waved to the guardians through its slowly closing aperture parts. Looking upwards and a bit to the left, he spotted the path. Glancing briefly behind himself, he confirmed that the entrance was closed now – not a trace of Lost Haven’s gargantuan floating island remained, even though the mage knew it was within hand’s reach, hidden by this ingenious cloaking barrier. Pale blue haze, everywhere – no floor, no sky, no clouds, nothing. After several moments, he surfed upwards, and the board caught on, laying itself onto the leyline – the greatest leyline of them all.

The Flow was a truly outstanding phenomenon, no matter how many times one encountered it – the very idea of witnessing the world’s blood vessel was hard to pack into one’s own mind. Within moments of coming in contact with one of its lesser streams, Eredale’s arcane board changed its color from the common cerulean blue to pure white, accelerating to the maximum. Right now, he couldn’t care less about the whole research affair – his more direct duty needed to be done.

Not only distance was warped in this unusual realm, but time as well – within minutes, the mage noted the familiar landmarks and with some effort, managed to pry the board off the leyline. Maintaining cruise speed, he entered the borders of Runeterran space. His target was already in sight – its purple shade was disgustingly familiar, whirling among the pale blue surrounding the mage for as far as eye could see.

Losing speed, he soon came to a halt, dismissing the board to leave himself… standing, even despite the fact that there was no surface anywhere to begin with. For a common human’s mind, the Astral Plane was anomalous and alien; but even more so was the Void.

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

((back from school, are you still here death and abigail?))

Sireta watched Abigail as she crawls around in her bed. She wasn't getting fustrated, but worried. Worried that she might never manage to communicate to her and is forced to give up at the end. Another thing was of her condition. Sireta had no power here, if she witnessed Abigail faint again, she couldn't do anything about it...

She started crying... Tears formed at the corner of her eyes, and she starts sniffing softly. Soon, she was completely broken, falling to the floor and crying out loud, her hands covering her face, her tears dripping to her legs, though forgetting to disconnect from Abigail's mind...