[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

((Same. Otherwise, I would've responded a while ago. I guess we just wait for Proxy.))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

…In the end, the mage didn’t come up with anything. There were just no reliable methods that have been tested in this, at least to his knowledge. Getting a piece of such an entity and bringing it as a trophy? Not possible, since the target didn’t even have anything physical to cut a piece off of. Finding a realm with descended ones who can be encountered openly? In theory, his master would be able to get access to the spatial coordinates for one of those, but it would be a blind leap without any guarantees.

He could hear the bells ring on one of the Haven’s towers – 10 double-chimes, and the magical spheres placed on the wooden posts around the islands began emanating a soft light. It was the beginning of the evening quarter, the last 10 hours of the Lost Haven’s day period. Eredale quickly propped himself up from the ground, counting the chimes. A light groan escaped his mouth – he was being late again.

“What’s the matter? Being late again, Mister Master Magister?” The playful voice from behind surprised him. He turned around to see, but he already knew who this was. Numerous plasters and gauze wrappings adorning her hands, carrying a blade almost as high as herself and wearing the Warrior Guild’s trademark jacket, she was one of the newest candidates for a knight career.

“Indeed… you caught me. But you are right on time, little new knight.” Picking up the basket, Eredale held it out towards the girl. “Can you please take this back to the cafeteria? I really have to go, it’s urgent.”

“Eh? Why do I have to carry your trash around? You’re in debt, Mi~”

“Yes I am. And if you stop calling me that, you can double it.” The board was already forming under one of his feet – a long arcane construction, just wide enough for him to stand upon.

“Patchouli going heavy on you again? You seem sour.” Holding the basket with both hands, the girl adjusted her sheath’s belt.

“Oh, am I?” Eredale paused. “Maybe just a bit. You showing up made it better though.”

“Hmph. You just found someone to take out your basket.” The knight puffed her cheeks in fake anger.

“Haha, no. Don’t worry, new knight – I’ll bring you a souvenir or two. Until then.”

The board was eagerly waiting for this – the moment Eredale rose his second leg from the ground, it shot off, carrying the mage forward, a trail of glowing energy remaining where it surfed. Steadily curving, his path made a wide circle around the knight as he waved his hand and headed upwards, where the barrier hemispheres met – to the checkout point.

Basket in hands, the knight watched him surf away, just as usual – her lips opened promptly, but no words were said.

Aproxima

10-09-2012

(( Sorry I had to go to bed because of 3 hour long lesson very early in the morning. ))
(( Abby didn't hear the voices after she fell asleep. ))

Abigail tried to keep her mind awake as much as she could, but in the end the exhausting caught up to her and she fell asleep.
After many hours of sleep her mind woke up, but her body was paralyzed again. Her mind instantly paniced, but after a little while her body woke up as well.
Abigail jerked herself up and rested against one of the lockers, breathing very heavily. Another woman came in, because it was her shift. She saw Abigail and immediately ran to her " Abby, Abby! Are you alright. "
Abigail starts to cough " Damned cold floor. I'm fine Jenny, thanks. "
Jenny: " You had one of those again? "
A: " Yes. " Abby starts to look around for her briefcase, upon finding it she says " Oh thank goodness, it's here. I heard some strange voices yesterday, but I was alone here. Thank goodness no-one stole it. "
A sudden realization struck her. Her eyes widened as she check her intimate places. She sighs in relief, everything was alright.
Jenny: " What's it Abby? "
Abby: " No nothing, I was worried that someone might have stolen my work. I would be really mad if someone did it, because I was working on that thing for so long and it's still not complete. I think I have overdone it yesterday, I guess it triggered it. " She then whispers her why she was reliefed for the second time.
J: " Oh that...yeah. Abby you're still in your underwear, do you want me to help you? "
Abigail stands up and turns around " Yes please. I wasn't able to finish it yesterday, because of...well you know. And I'm kind of exhausted...still...so yeah. I think I'll take the work home, I really need to rest a bit. "
J: " That's a good idea. Do you want me to tag along or should I tell David. I think he'll be ending his night shift right now and his home is the same way as yours. "
A: " I guess that's a good idea. I'll just leave a note here, for Alar and other summoners. I think I will have to go to the Institute of War because of this. Those data are really something. "
Jenny helps Abby and she finally changes into her casual clothes " Well, see you soon Jenny. "
She wrote a note and handed it to Jenny " Jenny, please give this to Alar, her should be in the testing chamber 7 in the afternoon. "
They waved each other goodbye and Abby together with David went to their houses. They were happily chit-chatting on the way. In front of her house's doors she said goodbye and went inside.
She smelled herself and thought "Yeah, didn't have a shower because of the work." So Abigail undressed herself and went to shower to calm herself down.
She turned on the water and thought "I thought I was dead. Hell I hate that."

(( Yeah, timezones are *****es ))

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta yelped when she heard another person go inside the room, though sighs with relief when she finds out Abigail was safe. She was afraid to talk when the other humans were here, and quietly follows her to her home, Sireta staying quite close to Abigail as she hides behind her from the large crowds of humans, still afraid they could see her...

When they reached Abagail's house, Sireta sat on the floor, curling up in a ball and thinking what to say

((O man, its 2, ill talk tmr))

Dojel

10-09-2012

C'hart's attention turned to a swordsman in Noxus
"Joshua eh... interesting, has potential, but can't tap into it on his own... Perhaps he shall be the one I teach... now I have to contact him...
C'hart decided that he'd use his powers sharpen and shine his blade to perfection overnight, before 'speaking' to him when he found out
"Consider it a gift. Tell me, what does a sword mean to you?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Infinius' gaze leveled onto Piltover, and he peered through a few homes at the individuals within. Nothing of interest was held, but that did not slow his pace. Darkness was to fall soon, even if that never affected him. This realm was an odd one, a nuisance in actuality, but one that represented a plethora of chance and possibility. A spark was all it took.

And a spark was exactly what he had just found, at a desk. While it was true, everyone possessed the will to act, some acted upon that will. Surely that was a bit of a paradox, but he considered that merely another mystery for the uninitiated to unravel. His timeless mind reached out, probing into the receptionist's own without heed of her want to hear his voice.

"Girl. Tell me, do you know your desires? Speak them to me. Tell me, is this place the one you wish to wither away within? You know the taste of wanting more, don't you?"

FilFire

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Within the Aeon's universe Sangius had been bored... Oh so bored.... What was it to do? the other Aeon's rarely, if ever, communicated with it. It didn't mind, the other Aeons almost never were entertaining enough anyway.. Until he felt them all focusing on something new... A universe... Sangius felt the raw bloodlust coursing throught he very souls of one of the species. Tall two legged creatures known as Man. Sangius felt some of them had found ways to supress the urge to kill, to punish, to draw the blood of their fellow men. That was dissapointing, yet even in those that supressed it, there was still the small spark of bloodlust that could not be extinguished... It just needed to be ignited.

Sanguis would call to those who hadn't supressed it. To those that relished in the blood shed. It would call to them with a dream, one filled with war, death and most of all bloodshed. Images would burn into the minds of his chosen. The dream would start with an image of red clouds gathering across Valoran, red rain began crashing down from the heavens turning the oceans red with blood, earthquakes shaking the ground bringing whole cities to rubble. A great tidal wave of blood sweeped down from the north of the continent swallowing everying but one place in the feljord that remained completely untouched.

The dream would focus on the untouched place, a circle of stones covered in snow... Sangius could be seen in a form that resembled a genderless copy of man simply standing still. It did not speak with words, but by simply being in it's presence the message entered the head of whoever had recieved the dream.

Come to me.
Drak manages to catch some foxes and starts preparing them, chewing a small piece of meat while he does so. When he's finished he puts everything in his bags and stands up to move towards the east, before he stands still again and looks towards the north. He remembers the dream he had, which was much more vivid and grand than the others, which were mainly about fighting and other everyday things. This one had also been about fighting, but at a much bigger scale than any of the others, and besides it had been about this land rather than his own. He had studied maps of this place, but that wasn't enough to let him imagine the landscape so clearly, if it wasn't a complete fabrication of his mind. The entire continent had been engulfed in war, and the land, sea and skies themselves seemed to have joined in, destroying people and cites alike and covering everything in blood. And then the only place not touched by the big wave of blood was a tiny piece of land in the north, which was much more like his land than the rest of this place. He leans against a tree and scratches his head. "Come to me", the figure there had said. Was it a vision? He looks towards the east. He came here to get Olaf back, but it might be a good idea to find out what this is all about. He thinks for a couple of seconds then nods and changes direction, going north instead of east. It's better not to ignore visions like that, and from what he has heard Olaf is still alive in that "Institute", and doing well. A detour won't hurt.

Wizerdlol

10-09-2012

Sireta waited and observed, observed and waited. Abigail was still in the shower, and Sireta was afraid to talk to her now, seeing previously how she simply fainted. She stayed at corner of the room, wispering to herself, humming to herself, the exact thing she did for all exsistance... She watched the door to the showers, waiting for Abigail, but inside her she is still nervous, hoping Abigail would agree...

benjimenfire

10-09-2012

Garman felt cold the spirits that had guided him told him to leave now they felt Chax though they wouldn't tell him he started to dose off when he heard the other person came in
"Wha...wha oh ok..." he shivers "why am I so cold"

((I wonder if chax can see all the dead spirits with me))

Jaykoboy

10-09-2012

((I refuse to have a sense of privacy. Because, you know. Screw boundaries.))

Chax was waiting outside the shower with Sireta. He was, however, becoming impatient. "These mortals. I don't think I'll ever understand the way they think. If they just became ethereal, they wouldn't need to cleanse themselves, now, would they? But no, they just..." he caught himself before he could begin to tirade. "Never mind. I'll just ask her now."

Ignoring all lines of privacy the mortals may conceive, he entered into the bathroom. "Excuse me? You're the mage, right?"