[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Ouroboros eased up on his unruly disciple as the yordle finished speaking. "We will speak soon make your way to Zaun as our true journey will begin soon."
"*Sighs* Fine... i have to go back to Zaun"
He start walks towards Zaun immediately
"And why i have to go there?"

Wizerdlol

11-30-2012

Sireta's eyes widened... Yes, it was because of shock, but the reason for that is she... Never had anyone who would trust her... She has always ran away from those she sees, and Kouri was the first person who... Trusts her so simply…

Sireta looked on the floor, feeling a bit shy and embarassed, but she smiled nevertheless

O… Ok, K... Kouri... And... Th... Thankyou... Sireta's glowing white face was changing slightly red, a reaction to embarassment.

Sireta then walked towards Kouri, and starts changing form... Kouri wouldn't notice, but Sireta has once again changed into her elegant and beautiful teenage form, her body and voice growing... Sireta's hair then twitched as Sireta held up her hand, and every white silky strand of her hair wrapped around her finger... Sireta observed Kouri for a moment, before reaching foward towards Kouri's forehead with her fingers first and...

Physically touched her…

SmileyDemon

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"*Sighs* Fine... i have to go back to Zaun"
He start walks towards Zaun immediately
"And why i have to go there?"

"Because I commanded it and because we will discover allies along this path that will aid with our plight. You will become more powerful as the we progress towards the gate. You will need to be as without you their would be little hope of reaching the gate."Ouroboros stopped for a moment before adding. "Be wary as something is hunting you I do not yet know what."

Ouroboros raised its head as he sensed a spark of energy erupt from deep within the academy.

[" Our time begins as Serita has discovered her friend. Our key...."]

TwoWeirdYordles

11-30-2012

Quote:
"Because I commanded it and because we will discover allies along this path that will aid with our plight. You will become more powerful as the we progress towards the gate. You will need to be as without you their would be little hope of reaching the gate."Ouroboros stopped for a moment before adding. "Be wary as something is hunting you I do not yet know what."
The yordle laughed a little
"Wait wait wait, let's see if i hear you correctly... "YOU DON'T KNOW SOMETHING?""
He stopped laugh and says
"And... what it's "our plight"?"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:

Ouroboros raised its head as he sensed a spark of energy erupt from deep within the academy.

[" Our time begins as Serita has discovered her friend. Our key...."]

((OHHH OURBUS!!!!

You didn't leave any juice in the fridge...I like juice....especially cake juice.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Slarath troll would be so epic.))

Wizerdlol

11-30-2012

((yoyo, lets keep the OOC still in the sign up, even if we've been narrowed down to... 5? 6 ppl? we should still keep out the OOC))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Kouri put down the fork for a moment, and smiled too. [No worries. My dad always said that it's better to regret trusting people than regret not trusting them. So I...]

Here, she felt something strange. Before she could say anything, something... ungraspable touched her forehead. Kouri raised her head, eyes wide open - she definitely couldn't think about food anymore. This, somehow uplifting, feeling was so foreign and unusual, that she could only sit back without moving, waiting for what happened next.

Aproxima

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((yolo))

An eerie song permeates the air. A male voice sings with the instruments, calling. Almost calling to Abigail...
Abigail heard the song, but only shrugged and pushed it aside...those were probably just her neighbours or something.
She looked at the cards again and thought about Sireta as hard as she could. She asked the cards to lead her to Sireta.
The cards started to glow and the shadows they cast started to show some kind of a scenery, it was blurry at first but in time it was getting much sharper, but all of a sudden something happened.
The shadows were disfigured, something happened to her fate as the cards burnt down.
Abby looked at them with horror in her eyes, but her eyes went blank very soon after she witnessed it. Her body fell down on the ground in shock.

Wizerdlol

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Kouri put down the fork for a moment, and smiled too. [No worries. My dad always said that it's better to regret trusting people than regret not trusting them. So I...]

Here, she felt something strange. Before she could say anything, something... ungraspable touched her forehead. Kouri raised her head, eyes wide open - she definitely couldn't think about food anymore. This, somehow uplifting, feeling was so foreign and unusual, that she could only sit back without moving, waiting for what happened next.
Sireta, now much taller than Kouri while she sat down, looked down at her. Her fingers, with her hair wrapped around her, started to glow brighter, and it took over Kouri's senses. Suddenly, the room was gone, everything was wiped out, and they were standing inside a very big and white space, filled with gates and doors all over the place that constantly moved about, collided, spat what ever element they had inside themselves out...

This, of course, wasn't real. It was only a side effect to when Sireta had to charge her key's energy into Kouri, but to Kouri, this should feel real. She should be able to hear faintly the creatures and sorts behind gates that were close, to see the different types there were, to feel where each one was...

Suddenly, Sireta spoke... By the power bestowed inside me... I, Sireta, Aeon of the Gates, allow you to gain control over ALL KEYS to every dimension in existence...

At that moment, everything reverted back to normal. They were once again in the canteen, and Kouri was still in the position she was before. She couldn't see or hear the gates anymore, just the food in front of her. Though, if you look closely...

The tips of her hair is glowing...

Sireta speaks in her childish voice once again... Well... Thats the gates... Do... Do you like it...? Sireta smiles, her face still slightly red...

1Eredale

12-02-2012

Eyes not quite focused yet, Kouri simply whispered. "That was amazing!"

"We're glad you like it!"
A voice came up just next to her.

Almost jumping on her seat, the girl turned to face it - it was one of Academy's cooks who carried several stacked trays, smiling awkwardly. Blushing furiously, Kouri nodded quickly, and turned to her plate, proceeding to stuff her mouth full. Even though the explanation she was given was a bit complicated, she didn't expect anything more than being able to see the person she was talking to this entire time; but this was absolutely unexpected, and Kouri could feel the anxiety welling up inside her. She could understand what this power was, but at the same time, every power comes with a responsiblity... and yet, that wasn't what she was worried about.

Kouri had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to do with it, or how to use it even; or, more importantly, how not to use it on accident. [I guess... it's my turn to ask what should I do now. All of that is awesome and all, but it's kind of scary - those gates, how do I use them? I wouldn't want to randomly open one in the middle of the street...]