Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

11-21-2012

Uristan

After a lot of thinking Nevol sighed... Would be ridiculous if Ouroboros is the only "Aeon"... "Yes... there must be more "avatars".. maybe.. the avatar of the anti-void or something like that" he thought for himself...

"Waaait a minute... he is listening to me right now?... damm... keep calm Nevol.... Umm Mr. Ouroboros? you are here? where i can find more "Avatars"? i doubt im the only "avatar" around here...."

SmileyDemon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Aproxima:
(( I very much doubt Abigail would go with madness. And she can't search for Sireta because Chax didn't answer her = she has no clue. PLUS I think even if she searched for her, by the time she finds her, Kouri will already be her avatar.
Will delete afterward...most likely. ))

(( Its strange how events have happened like this but remember your fate Abigail You will become a vessel and gain great power and knowledge but from this height you will fall. You will then be as nothing and will remain until your journeys end. The journey is your challenge and your greatest advantage. You are both the beginning and the end, neither and otherwise, behind and between, liminal. The goal to find Sireta is one your character would take as you yourself said that you feel responsible for her.))

Ouroboros flashed out of its wisp form taking shape as a five headed dragon. "I don't care for your ignorant titles or have time for you foolish questions. I am simply following fates plan. It is one that does not include you in its many foretellings .So I will ask again why are you here before m......"

Ouroboros suddenly received a telepathic message from its avatar...it was strange as fate never allowed him to consider his agent or the tasks he had assigned it until now. Telepathically he spoke to his mortal representative.

"Yes...here. There are many of us..."

[Enough to blot out the dreaded sun so that it will never harken its rays upon this realm again]

"...I...I do not know how many have attempted to crossover into Runeterra but I have seen visions of our destination and we will require some assistance to reach it"

[Icathia...the place where flayed mortal flesh was offered to us. Where cathedrals of bone are constructed to our glory. It ends there. It begins there. We are coming]

"...I'm sorry did you say something? It is hard to concentrate at the moment."

((The bold in [] are whispers from the void within Ouroboros's mind. Since you are connected to him you can hear them as well but unlike Ouroboros you can act upon them because you still have free will. He cant because he doesn't.))

Aproxima

11-22-2012

In her sleep Abigail heard many voices and saw many memories, recent memories - all related to Aeons even though she never saw them.
She suddenly woke up with a jolt, she was completely covered in sweat. She took a towel and dried herself up, but then went to her large bed and took the blanket. Abby wrapped herself in it and curled up into a corner. She was rocking her legs and whispered to herself " Why...why did you leave me? CHAX! Why are you silent?! Why have you played with me?! "
All the things she has done under his command were finally falling down on her " I...killed..I killed a man...but he was bad...a Noxian...I KILLED A MAN!...Why why why why WHY!!! Why did I choose HIM?! WHY?!!! Stupid you. Really Abby, you screwed up really hard. Oh Sireta forgive me. I was a fool, a complete idiot...I was afraid...but I am not afraid anymore...Please, give me a sign, how can I find you? I at least want to apologize...I'm so sorry Sireta, I didn't want to hurt you...I am so sorry...so sorry...forgive me...please..."
Abby curled up even more as she cried and sobbed " Stupid Aeons, why have you come here, ruining everything. D@mned destiny fate whatever! Now you all are silent. "
She continued to cry but tried to silently pray " I know I have never believed, but you exist. Please help me. Please, you above the skies, beyond this world, you who rules the universe, give me a sign, I need your guidance. Please guide me to her, to Sireta. Give me the strength, the will to continue...I beg you, please...help me..."
Abigail after finishing collapsed in the corner as she couldn't bear this anymore.

TwoWeirdYordles

11-22-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:

"And what they are?... more "fate aeons" or what? they are allies or enemies? and why you wanted to me to talk with Zilean?"

Geokhan

11-22-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:
(( Its strange how events have happened like this but remember your fate Abigail You will become a vessel and gain great power and knowledge but from this height you will fall. You will then be as nothing and will remain until your journeys end. The journey is your challenge and your greatest advantage. You are both the beginning and the end, neither and otherwise, behind and between, liminal. The goal to find Sireta is one your character would take as you yourself said that you feel responsible for her.))

Ouroboros flashed out of its wisp form taking shape as a five headed dragon. "I don't care for your ignorant titles or have time for you foolish questions. I am simply following fates plan. It is one that does not include you in its many foretellings .So I will ask again why are you here before m......"

Ouroboros suddenly received a telepathic message from its avatar...it was strange as fate never allowed him to consider his agent or the tasks he had assigned it until now. Telepathically he spoke to his mortal representative.

[Enough to blot out the dreaded sun so that it will never harken its rays upon this realm again]

"...I...I do not know how many have attempted to crossover into Runeterra but I have seen visions of our destination and we will require some assistance to reach it"

[Icathia...the place where flayed mortal flesh was offered to us. Where cities of bones are constructed to our glory. It ends there. It begins there. We are coming]

"...I'm sorry did you say something? It is hard to concentrate at the moment."

((The bold in [] are whispers from the void within Ouroboros's mind. Since you are connected to him you can hear them as well but unlike Ouroboros you can act upon them because you still have free will. He cant because he doesn't.))

"You blotting out the sun and eating the souls of puppies?

Excuse me for being the normal one here."

Slarath liked Runeterra. It was a world full of diversity and opportunities to find fun. The voice in Ourbus's head seemed to want to ruin Slarath's fun, and thus make Slarath very unhappy.

Madness is a point of view, and Slarath responded to this. If one made a world inhabited by the mad, then they wouldn't be mad and Slarath would react insanely...by appearing normal. Thus the only insane way to react to an insane force...was to be on the side of the sane.

He needed an avatar!...who who who??? Slarath dove into Runeterran minds and sought one who was worthy and able to hear it.

((AKA, who is open?))

SmileyDemon

11-22-2012

Quote:
TwoWeirdYordles:
"And what they are?... more "fate aeons" or what? they are allies or enemies? and why you wanted to me to talk with Zilean?"

Ouroboros retraced his own path across the threads of fate and could not see that he had given such an order.

"Fate never wanted me to order you to talk to Zilean! Whatever poisonous lies this abomination spawned within you should cease now. We are order incarnate our will is that of the universe to go against it is to go against the very laws that bind existence together. We are to seek assistance as fate has drawn our path across the timeless sands into Icathia. To deny this is to deny the immutable will of fate...You will follow fates will. You will or you will suffer."

As Ouroboros finished a tremendous presence dropped upon Nevols mind. The weight though intangible would feel as if Nevol was being squeezed in a large metal vise.

Elsewhere

Quote:
Aproxima:
In her sleep Abigail heard many voices and saw many memories, recent memories - all related to Aeons even though she never saw them.
She suddenly woke up with a jolt, she was completely covered in sweat. She took a towel and dried herself up, but then went to her large bed and took the blanket. Abby wrapped herself in it and curled up into a corner. She was rocking her legs and whispered to herself " Why...why did you leave me? CHAX! Why are you silent?! Why have you played with me?! "
All the things she has done under his command were finally falling down on her " I...killed..I killed a man...but he was bad...a Noxian...I KILLED A MAN!...Why why why why WHY!!! Why did I choose HIM?! WHY?!!! Stupid you. Really Abby, you screwed up really hard. Oh Sireta forgive me. I was a fool, a complete idiot...I was afraid...but I am not afraid anymore...Please, give me a sign, how can I find you? I at least want to apologize...I'm so sorry Sireta, I didn't want to hurt you...I am so sorry...so sorry...forgive me...please..."
Abby curled up even more as she cried and sobbed " Stupid Aeons, why have you come here, ruining everything. D@mned destiny fate whatever! Now you all are silent. "
She continued to cry but tried to silently pray " I know I have never believed, but you exist. Please help me. Please, you above the skies, beyond this world, you who rules the universe, give me a sign, I need your guidance. Please guide me to her, to Sireta. Give me the strength, the will to continue...I beg you, please...help me..."
Abigail after finishing collapsed in the corner as she couldn't bear this anymore.

As the Abigail languished from her choices a bright blue light flickered in the farthest corner of her room. The three tarot cards that materialized in her room days prior were glowing. They were laid out on a table each flickering soft blue light into the room. From the light they cast shadows that danced along the walls of her room. The shadows moved however, as if they did not belong to the simple objects that casted them. Instead, they were shadows of creatures no sane mind could fathom as well as the shadow of a great winged beast that covered the ceiling. The shadow of a lamp morphed itself into a little girl laughing. The shadows animated themselves across the canvas of Abigail walls, taking part in actions that made little since to a casual observer but to those that knew these were projections of what was of what is and of what is yet to be. Beyond time and space these projections called to her.

((This divination is actually what fate dictates should happen as it was taken before Ouroboros was exposed to the voids influence. I.E It will lead you along your journey))

TwoWeirdYordles

11-22-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:
Ouroboros retraced his own path across the threads of fate and could not see that he had given such an order.

"Fate never wanted me to order you to talk to Zilean! Whatever poisonous lies this abomination spawned within you should cease now. We are order incarnate our will is that of the universe to go against it is to go against the very laws that bind existence together. We are to seek assistance as fate has drawn our path across the timeless sands into Icathia. To deny this is to deny the immutable will of fate...You will follow fates will. You will or you will suffer."

As Ouroboros finished a tremendous presence dropped upon Nevols mind. The weight though intangible would feel as if Nevol was being squeezed in a large metal vise.

"OK OK OK I GET IT!!! STOP!! YOU SHOULD BE MORE CLEAR, I THOUGHT YOU MEANT URISTAN NOT ICARIA!!"

Apparently he can not see him or read his mind ... which was a good thing.

Aproxima

11-25-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:
As the Abigail languished from her choices a bright blue light flickered in the farthest corner of her room. The three tarot cards that materialized in her room days prior were glowing. They were laid out on a table each flickering soft blue light into the room. From the light they cast shadows that danced along the walls of her room. The shadows moved however, as if they did not belong to the simple objects that casted them. Instead, they were shadows of creatures no sane mind could fathom as well as the shadow of a great winged beast that covered the ceiling. The shadow of a lamp morphed itself into a little girl laughing. The shadows animated themselves across the canvas of Abigail walls, taking part in actions that made little since to a casual observer but to those that knew these were projections of what was of what is and of what is yet to be. Beyond time and space these projections called to her.

((This divination is actually what fate dictates should happen as it was taken before Ouroboros was exposed to the voids influence. I.E It will lead you along your journey))

Abigail noticed the strange shadows as her eyes were still opened even though her body was not moving.
After several minutes she finally came to herself again. She stood up and walked to the cards.
Abby looked at them " What are you trying to tell me? "
She tooked them into her handss " Will you lead me to her? "

SmileyDemon

11-25-2012

Quote:
Aproxima:
Abigail noticed the strange shadows as her eyes were still opened even though her body was not moving.
After several minutes she finally came to herself again. She stood up and walked to the cards.
Abby looked at them " What are you trying to tell me? "
She tooked them into her handss " Will you lead me to her? "

As Abigail held the cards in her hands the shadows on the walls stopped moving the moment she asked a question. The terrible creatures depicted on her walls vanished as the shadow from which they spawned was sucked up as if consumed by the very light creating it. Only one shadow remained. The shadow of the girl, which waved at her giggling softly. Voices from across time whispered within Abigail's mind muffling her laughter. As the shadow girl giggled as another shape came into view, this one vaguely feminine. This new shape grasped the shadow girls hand and began to walk away and as they did dark fire followed behind them. The shadow fire took the shape of a dragon as they left view. The light began to flicker however as the dragonic shape came into focus before dimming almost entirely. Dark red eyes looked upon her before uttering one word into her mind.

Icathia The voice shook the foundations of the house as it spoke. The voice was so alien and evil that the very air seemed denser as it spoke. An unnatural darkness overtook her room making her lights fail bathing her room in darkness save for the meager light of the tarot cards.The walls began to lose their definition and seemed to curve inward upon her as if trying to grasp Abigail. The windows within her room busted open as the alien moaning became louder. Following this thousands of skittering sounds could be heard as if they came from within her walls. Her room felt as if it had came alive and was caving in around her with unnameable faces panted across every surface snarling for her blood. Then suddenly when it seemed as if the room would collapse onto Abigail everything stopped, the lights in her room resumed functioning and the unnatural darkness left her room. The light in the tarot cards faded away leaving her alone again with her thoughts.

((The tarot card will point you in the right direction of Serita but overuse of it can make you noticed by dark forces and Ouroboros.))

SmileyDemon

11-25-2012

Quote:
TwoWeirdYordles:
"OK OK OK I GET IT!!! STOP!! YOU SHOULD BE MORE CLEAR, I THOUGHT YOU MEANT URISTAN NOT ICARIA!!"

Apparently he can not see him or read his mind ... which was a good thing.

Ouroboros eased up on his unruly disciple as the yordle finished speaking. "We will speak soon make your way to Zaun as our true journey will begin soon."