[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

"Good question." He paused, considering whether or not to tell her. He decided there was no harm in it. "We have no power in this realm. I've seen you trying to open gates for the past ten minutes; if you'd managed, she would at least be awake by now. Some Aeons thought that we might be able to give our powers to the mortals, though. Which would let us control the realm partially. Maybe we could eventually become physical one day. Who knows?" He went silent immediately after.

((Ben, two people are gunning for one avatar already. And I think Uxy wants her too. It may be a better idea to duck out for a different avatar entirely. Sorry.))

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta also stayed silent. She constantly blinked, and thought to herself... She didn't want to have control, she didn't need any power, she just wanted to have someone to talk to, to... have a friend... All the billions of millenias in her dimension, where she simply sperated the gates and watched them without purpose, casted such a meaningless life within her...

She looks again at Abigail, if she had to choose, it would be her... Sireta never talked to anyone but herself in her exsistance, and Abigail was the only one she has spoken a word to without wanting to hide. Then, something struck her...

Chax... who... do you want to... make your avatar......

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

"Depends." He took a look at Abigail. "Maybe her. I want someone with great potential, who hasn't actually found it yet. I want someone who has a strong will, but an obedient heart. Someone who isn't scared of death. And, most importantly, someone willing. I don't want to have to scare someone into representing me out there. It has to be their choice." He took another pause. "You want her as well, don't you? Not like I want her...but it is undeniable that you associate with her."

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta stayed still listening to Chax, every word stinging her starting from "Mabye her". If Chax decided to have her, then Sireta would have no power nor will to try and take Abigail... But Sireta had to think of something, she wasn't going to just sit there and wait till Chax decides to take Abigail... but what...

Sireta stayed still, thinking, but she didn't know what to do. She started to get scared, scared that she will so quickly lose her first and perhaps last friend... She starts to cry, whimpering, lifting her glowing white hands and wiping her tears as she starts to cry out louder...

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

Chax nodded. "So it is her. Sireta, I will not desist from asking her to be my avatar, but if she says no...you may do what you please." His thought was monotonous, not leaning towards either side in favor.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta continued to tear, but stopped whimpering and crying. She sniffed a bit, wiping her tears away. He was right She thought... If this human rejects Sireta, there was nothing she could do... She would simply have to leave and find someone else, or perhaps just return to her own dimension. But its so... boring there...

Sireta continued sniffing, tears still flowing out of her eyes as she sat and waited...

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

((gtg, brb in an hour, will delete this if necessary))

Emerald Owl

10-08-2012

(( Gosh darnit, why do you guys have to be so good at this...? I am so stuck right now so I am just going to post so you guys know I haven't backed out of this. ))

Gaia observed from the skies as her fellow Aeons descend to the earthly realm. She was almost always the last one to do anything, if she did it at all, and this was no expection. Slowly, she observed the lands below her.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-08-2012

Bthen sat on the earth around him. The call of nature was appealing to him compared to the voices of men and people. Nature to be a liking to this harden warrior was a strange thing, but it kept him sane and with at least some humanity.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

((I'm back death, but I don't really have alot to say anymore. If you do, feel free to say it, or else we'll just wait till abigail wakes up))