[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta looks up, and is immediatly frightened.

Y.. your... Sireta has seen this all the aeons before, and she surly never wanted to meet any of them in any way, they were all so... powerful, and so frightening... C... Chax... Aeon of death... Sireta falls on her bottom, and wriggles back towards the edge of the room. She has always feared the other Aeons, and this one, according to her observations, had always been so... mean...

W... what are... you doing here... Sireta starts shaking, she couldn't call upon the gates, there was no place to hide Why... is everyone... here...

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

Chax did the closest thing he could to a shrug. "I am here because I am looking for an avatar. So far, I have been sorely disappointed; these humans are all too lovely for my liking. But the question should also be," he stated, giving Sireta an emotionless glare, "why are you here, Sireta? You were not so bold in the past, not in my memory."

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta still kept as much distance as she could from the Aeon. She thought of what he was saying, but lying is bad, that is how people here are taught, she has heard...

I... I came because... the others came... Sireta curled up into a ball, hugging her legs and still staring at Chax with fear. I thought... if you guys came, this place had things which were fun, mabye... fairy tale games... or...... Sireta then looks at Abigail Someone to talk to...

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

"Hmph." He turned his gaze from Sireta and didn't talk for a moment. "This world needs more innocence. You will be good for it." He looked at Abigail. "It's a pity that even the innocent must die, but it is the way of existence. I hope you don't misunderstand me like the others do."

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta stares at the Aeon, still curled up in her ball. Chax seems less... fearful than she remembers, though their individual powers still scare her. She then looks at Abigail, and realises what Chax was saying.

Sireta immediatly stands up and runs forward, pushing Chax away, holding her arms out between Chax and Abigail

Y... you cant take her...! She... she is the only... one... I... like...! Sireta's legs were shaking horribly, as well as her arms and body. She felt weak, unable to summon the gates, though even if she could, she would still be as frightened as now, though she wouldn't let the only person who she starts to feel comfortable talking to for the first time in her entire exsistance just get taken by Chax...

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

"It is not her time, don't worry. And even if it was," he said, taking a couple of steps back, "I have no powers here, not yet. I could make her pen write in poison, or force the armor down the hall to slay her, but it would take too much energy for one soul." He took a seat on a nearby bench. "She is safe, Sireta. At least from me."

benjimenfire

10-08-2012

Garman stands the sun has set and he now has a new destination The institute of magic
We he arrives he strolls calmly through the buildings

"So many beautiful people here makes me feel like an outsider" he mutters
he wanders till he finds almost deserted area he notices Abigail but only wants to be in a secluded spot and enjoy his trip he begins to whistle to himself
"Why do I get the feeling... never mind"he mutters

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Sireta stared at Chax for a moment, then her body let loose and she limped to the floor. She sat on the bench, putting her hands between her legs, looking down and keeping quiet. Occasionally, she would look up and take a quick peep at Chax, but quickly looks back at the floor. She waited for abigail to wake up, but was still uncomfortable that Chax was here. After a while of silence, Sireta spoke again

What is... an avatar... is that why everyone is here...? Why do you... they... want an avatar... She also wanted to ask why Chax was staying with her and Abigail, but was afraid she might anger the Aeon

benjimenfire

10-08-2012

((hey can I hear you guys just wondering))

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

((no, Aeons speak telepathically to each other, and the way we speak to normals is when we direct our telepathic messages to them, so you cant hear us

and, should we take all OOC stuff to the sign up sheet? this place seems to be getting really serious))