[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

In the parallel plane of the Aeons.

Slarath floats by, minding his own business for once. He has done everything in his power to entertain himself with his brothers and sisters, but after a couple eternities he has finally grown bored with them... until he notes their focus on a rip in their universe...and the world they are watching. This world is full of life! Intelligent life! Life that would understand his art and allow him to mold their existence. He notes that his powers on the plane would be few, but that was part of the fun. His first avatar is a rabbit....it tries to eat a nearby tree and dies.....Slarath notes that maybe the lesser minds cannot handle his magnificence, and tries a rock. The rock does nothing.....Slarath decides to try something else.....and scans the world more closely....The Aeon of Madness is not stupid...just impatient.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-07-2012

"RAHHH, DIE!!"

A swing of a bladed hammer((Think Battleaxe + Battlehammer)) smashes an armored bandit. Bthen stands before a slain opponent and he faces the other bandits who slowly were losing ground against the dwarf. It was a normal day for the dwarf being heavily armored with weapons and armor that shined greatly in the sun had gotten much attention. He loved such attention, more fools to test his strength on. But his real goal was to avenge his fallen comrades and family name. He had persevered through much hardship and a bunch of lowly bandits were not going to stop him. Soon more bodies lie on the floor as Bthen sits down resting.

benjimenfire

10-07-2012

Garman walks to Syndra's castle's crater
Inside his mind:there

"well that solves that"he says with a smile
he journeys up a beaten path till he is standing on a cliff over-looking a village
"beautiful"he mutters
he pulls out a short blade
"I guess it was a fair price"he mutters

benjimenfire

10-07-2012

((bump))

Jaykoboy

10-07-2012

Chax looked upon the world. His glimpse flirted upon this new realm, taking in all the sights in a brief moment. He gave a quick sigh and crossed his arms. "Such an abundance of life." Everything was green and beautiful. But, as he looked upon the world, he realized why; in the streets of Piltover, medicine was being spread among the weak and feeble, curing them of their disease. Pesticides were preventing the insects from feasting upon the crops. Convicts easily escaped from jail through rigged trials. And within the League, soldiers fought undying battles, killing each other over and over again with no repercussion.

He made his way for the richest, most guarded portion of the entire realm; a golden city named Demacia. Wandering the streets, invisible to the mortal eye, he looked for one person to inhabit, to use as his tool, and bring natural death back to this realm. He felt a surge of power in the distance; slipping through the realm between realms, he appeared inside a grand building, an Institute of Magic. Striding through the halls, he kept himself partially within his own dimension; the magic here may be potent enough to notice him. He took a quick look within a room, where the mages were practicing potent spells of destruction. He quickly ducked out. Continuing forwards, he looked for a mage that had potential, but was not powerful enough to resist his control. Reaching out tendrils of his essence, he let a cold breeze waft through the hallways, searching for his soon-to-be avatar.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Slarath continues his search. He examines all the madmen of the world, but notes that their minds are not open to his wisdom. They are filled with their own. Thus the logical source to help him manifest would be one who is not controlled by madness. Who better than an Ionian warrior? The warrior that caught his eyes was one Aochi. Not a spectacular warrior, but skilled enough. He decides to leave a wooden sign on his bed reading, "Slarath, The Aeon of Madness, was here....and might still be." He, of course, sat in the sign and waited.

LightCam

10-07-2012

After a few hours passed, Fenrir take a walk around the area and found something, he soon notice the stone that his summoner ask for, so he take it with him and return to the Institute of War. Also his summoner seems to be pleased and decided to forge a new weapon for him so he ask Fenrir to take a long walk until he's done.

While Fenrir was walking around, he pick up the same scent again, but this time it strange then the last one. His ears also heard someone whisper.

"Mmm............" Fenrir activate his hand claws

Wizerdlol

10-07-2012

Sireta passes the gate, and floats above the lands. She did not know where she was, but she did not care. She didn't see any of the other aeons, nor was she used to not being in her own dimension. It felt... wierd...

She starts wispering, seeing if anything would hear.

Is... is anyone... there... She was strangely uncomfortable. Even being the powerful aeon she is, she still has the mentality of a shy little girl. She did not know where all the other Aeons are, and was wondering if she should look for them, to tell them to leave and restore her balance. But it was only because of instinct, she didn't care about the balance, and more importantly...

Their... scary...

benjimenfire

10-07-2012

((please let her find me PLZZZZZZ troll buddy I need you help me in my time of need plzzzz))

Aproxima

10-08-2012

Abigail was doing some paperwork when a notice came, the summoners who were there noticed something and required her presence.
She went to meet them in a great hall.
Abigail: "What's the matter?"
Summoners: "Look at these. *hands her some papers* Abby, while we were trying to conjure some of the spells you have suggested, we sensed some very powerful beings coming to this world."
Abigail looks into the papers. Summoners: "We want you to analyse the data. Compare them to anything you find, we need to know what is the meaning of this. We need to be prepared!"
Abby was still looking through the pile of papers "Right, but this will take some time, there are some really strange patterns."
She looks up at them and smiles "I guess you'll have to pay me for work overtime." Summoners "Of course, after all you're one of our best researchers."
Abigail waved them goodbye and headed for her office.

It was already late in the night and Abby was still working on those reports with a simple table lamp to see at the words.
She sighs and says while writing some notes on a separate piece of paper " If I continue to work like this, I wonder when I will finally find a man who would marry me and have a child or two with me. "
Abigail yawns in the completely deserted section of the Institute of Magic " Well, back to work. At least they will pay me a fortune. "