[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellBringer

10-11-2012

Arkainos was disgust at the mere mention of Icathia. It was a gateway and safe-point for those abominations, which were threatening his power and the balance of the astral plane.

"Can you feel it Sireta?"

Aproxima

10-11-2012

Abigail was still waiting for her answers when another, different voice was heard.
" W-who WHO ARE YOU?! Are you one of those Aeons? Why are all of you in my house while I am naked! Why are you here in the first place?! "

SmileyDemon

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Abigail was still waiting for her answers when another, different voice was heard.
" W-who WHO ARE YOU?! Are you one of those Aeons? Why are all of you in my house while I am naked! Why are you here in the first place?! "

"What do you know of Icathia."

Wizerdlol

10-11-2012

I... I don't know... I can't feel anything... after I came...

Sireta stayed on the floor, tears slowly flowing out from fear. She didn't know what to do, having 3 aeons frightened her, freezing her to the ground

Aproxima

10-11-2012

" I asked first! " Abigail shouted She then mutters to herself " Calm down, calm down, you don't want to pass out again. "

HellBringer

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
(( Cry needs to change ether into Aether 3: ))
Arkainos looked downed at the mortal and sympathize the mere mortal confusion.

"I am sorry to introduce myself...my lady, I am Aeon of Aether, the pure essence where the gods lived and which they breathed. Why am I here is a long answer. But the reason the aeons are here is that they have a goal that needs to be accomplish, or they just want to entertain themselves..." Arkainos wanted to continue but stopped and asked, "Do you need a more detailed answer?"

Jaykoboy

10-11-2012

Chax clenched his fists. "Arkainos. Why do you not address me?" His face became slightly scowling. "Arkainos, Ouroboros, I know that you obviously mean well, but you're terrifying Sireta and making the mage go mad. Business now, then get out." Those last words were tinged with an air of menace.

((Normally, I'd be okay with you two around...but just popping out of nowhere to say 'hi' is sorta weird.))

Aproxima

10-11-2012

Abigail said " Well, it wouldn't hurt. I'd actually really like to hear the detailed version. "
Her face was still bright red, she reached for anothe blanket to cover herself. She thought "D@mn! I can't even get into clothes right now, because of these Aeons or whatever they are."
She says again " Just how many of you are there? And why me? "

(( I've got troubles with identifying of what Abby can hear and what she cannot ))

HellBringer

10-11-2012

(( Sowie learning how to rp, I needed someplace where I could start, I started late ._. ))

Arkainos then looked at Chax, Aeon of Death. He could tell he was wanting this mortal to be his avatar and he smiled.

"I'm sorry, Chax for interfering your... bonding with your future-avatar," Arkainos admitted. He then sees the mortal eager about the details about Aeon. Arkainos then points down at the mortal, "Why not tell this human what an Aeon is all about, just to make up this confusion and for being rather rude within your presence."

((Do you see my point I'm making there *WINK WINK* ))

Jaykoboy

10-11-2012

((...maybe...))

Chax huffed. "Fine, I shall."

He turned to Abigail. "Abigail, most of us want power. Some of us would be willing to kill for that power. None of us, however, can use our previous power without channeling it through something. That something is a living person. We can give our powers to you, on the one condition that you do what we tell you to. And, at the moment..." he took a quick look at the room, noting the number of Aeons. "...it appears as though there are only four of us, although there are countless more all over your world. And I want you," he said, pointing at Abigail in the chest, "because you show great potential to me. You're everything I want to represent me in your world. Sireta thinks you'd be a great friend. And these other two..." he gave an odd glare at Ouroboros and Arkainos. "...I have no clue why they're here."