[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

10-11-2012

"I have the ability to grant you power... possibly enough to help you with your goals." Gaia said, twindling her hair with her fingers. "But you would have to help me as well, and I would be trusting you with something I would not trust any other..."

TheShadowOfChaos

10-11-2012

Bthen nodded at the response. It seems logical and normal. "I would like the extra powers thank you, but I would like to help you first. Ladies first is what they say around here."

Wizerdlol

10-11-2012

Yeek! Sireta ran towards the other side of the room, diving for the floor, covering her head

O... Ouroboros...! A... Aeon of... Fate...! Sireta have had most contact with him, though she doesn't know if he notices. Being the form of a dragon, Ouroboros has been easy to spot, as well as the fact he tends to travel through different dimensions, keeping his own type of balance...

Sireta wasn't exactly afraid of him, but didn't like him either. Her shy childish personality just... didn't want to get close to his cold and logical one

W... What are you doing here... Are you the same as... everyone else...? Are you... looking for an avatar too...? Sireta then looks at Abigail, then softly squeaks...

Are you... trying to make her yours... too...?

SmileyDemon

10-11-2012

Ouroboros cranes one of its heads towards the human before looking back puffing smoke from its nostrils. "No Sireta. I am here for your opinion of where the walls preventing us from entering are weakest. I know you sense them more keenly then most. I have found that the dreams of mortals are by far the easiest to penetrate but the physical world is enforced by magics from within Runeterra. I have seen in the weave that in the past this world was beset by horrors composed of the darkness beyond our realm and theirs."

Wizerdlol

10-11-2012

W... Walls...?

Sireta stayed on the ground, not daring to turn her head and look at the dragon. She recalled her memory of coming here, but...

I... I don't know... When I came, I was thinking of all the fun things that might be here... But after I came I couldn't call the gates, I... I can't even go back to my own world myself... I need to look for a natural gate... And... This place... isn't as fun as I thought... its... too scary...

HellBringer

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Yeek! Sireta ran towards the other side of the room, diving for the floor, covering her head

O... Ouroboros...! A... Aeon of... Fate...! Sireta have had most contact with him, though she doesn't know if he notices. Being the form of a dragon, Ouroboros has been easy to spot, as well as the fact he tends to travel through different dimensions, keeping his own type of balance...

Sireta wasn't exactly afraid of him, but didn't like him either. Her shy childish personality just... didn't want to get close to his cold and logical one

W... What are you doing here... Are you the same as... everyone else...? Are you... looking for an avatar too...? Sireta then looks at Abigail, then softly squeaks...

Are you... trying to make her yours... too...?
Observing Runeterra for the perfect avatar for days, Arkainos decided to take a break and see if the other Aeons joined with a mortal. The Aeon of Aether sees a group of Aeons in one place and below a mortal, Arkainos decided he should descend and partake the conversation.

As Arkainos floated to the Aeons, his flaming aureole shined brightly as he was the Aeon of Aether, light and all that is above. He waved his hand within his human form.

"Hello, Sireta, Aeon of the Gates and hello Ouroboros, Aeon of Fate."

SmileyDemon

10-11-2012

"I may know where such a natural gate might exist. Through the time streams the threads linking it are lost but scant whispers have given me the name of the place but not its location. The fallen city of Icathia, a place where the barriers of the world are thinnest."

"Your mortal friend might know of it."

Ouroboros did not reply to Arkainos as he descended and for the most part ignored the Aeon of Death. Ouroboros was focused on only one thing.

The gate...

Wizerdlol

10-11-2012

Staying on the ground, and hearing Arkainos's voice, Sireta shivers

Arkainos... Aeon of... Ether... Sireta closes her eyes, remembering the Aeon Of Ether's dimension. It was the largest of them all, the very sky of Sireta's dimension is his gate

W... Why is everyone, coming... D... Don't attack me... I... I didn't do anything...! I... just watched you, thats... all...

MysticalRaven

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Though the blow hasn't defeated Drak, it did stun him a bit, so when he hears the voice he doesn't wonder who or where it's from, he just grunts.

"Watch me."

When the axe is embedded into the thigh instead of the stomach Drak pulls it out and takes a couple of steps backwards. When the warrior starts howling the sound makes Drak's own bloodlust increase, causing him to roar back before charging right towards the warrior at the same time that he comes at Drak. He swings both of his axes in one mighty horizontal swing, his own speed combined with that of the warrior would make them cause very serious wounds. One is at stomach height while the other one is at the level of the already wounded thigh. Blood trails from Drak's forehead and axes during the charge, and he roars like a dragon while his eyes are filled with absolute bloodlust.
((Sorry for taking so long to reply.))

Sangius changes form into that of a snake made of blood, it's head resting just next to Draks head. Not that Drak could see or feel it,
"I can give you more strength.... These warriors around you will become nothing but dust before your might..."

--------------------------------------

The warrior growls like a savage as he was wounded by the axes, these wounds would have killed any normal mortal warrior. Yet cuts skin and torn flesh only seemed to fuel his rage and give him more strength. Roaring now he simply charges at Drak and moves his arms to take the blow, they would have cut straight through the man arms but they simply burried themselves in his flesh. He roars at Drak, drunk on bloodlust,
"I have the power of a god! You cannot bring me down!!!

He hauls his arms back, the axes still biting deep into his flesh with the hopes of getting Drak to either release the axes or pull him off balance before charging head first into Drak aiming to headbutt him in the nose.

SmileyDemon

10-11-2012

"Petulant child......." Ouroboros said with a annoyed snarl. Turning one of its heads Ouroboros spoke into the mind of the mortal whom they have all gathered around.

"Icathia....."