[Semi-Closed RP] Rise of the Aeons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Drak growls at the warrior.

"A rabbit would run away."

Drak head butts the right fist, blood dripping down his face as the skin on his forehead is damaged by the blow. If it wasn't for the fact that right now Drak would probably keep fighting even after having his limbs cut off the blow would have made him lose consciousness. The warrior now has hold of his left hand, but his right hand is still holding his other axe. He bites hard into the right fist that made contact with his forehead while bringing his right arm around, intending to bury his axe deeply into the warrior's stomach.

Seeing the two superior warriors fighting Sangius stands in the snow next to Drak, who would be unable to see him. Sangius whispers into Draks mind, its voice a cold and rough rasp, yet sounded as though multiple voices where whispering at once,
"You are no match for one such as him..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warrior roars once more, releasing the axe he was holding with his left hand and slams his fist upon the axe heading toward his stomach, the axe would then be driven into his left thigh once more causing another large brutal looking wound to be torn along the flesh, blood now flowed from the wound freely yet the massive warrior looked unphased. It only seemed to enrage him, his eye growing wild as he made loud grunting sounds like a wild animal. His strength seemed to grow tenfold as he howled.

He kicks off with his left leg, blood gushes from the wound, his massive body now flying like a boulder towards Drak.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-10-2012

"My family was attack and killed on the first attack on the fortress, all of us were a collection of small families into one big one, though I had no wife nor love as of yet. My parents had passed away and even then...those people were the closest things to me. Now they are gone....."

TwoWeirdYordles

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
"I am here and not here, betwixt and between.Like a shadow against flame I am unseen.I have many names beyond this realm but here where you dwell none can be found.Only in the oldest days of remembrance; where dragons once flew. Only the oldest days of remembrance; dragons were the only ones that knew.

For they see the weave just as I do.

They know of my coming
They know of my game
They know of my hand
They know of my name.

Seek one out and you will find you answer and much more my hand." ((I.E Shyvana.))
Nevol continued writing while listening to the voice, when the voice stopped talking the yordle said

"Well... you are something like a old spirit from other dimension?... they are the dragons?... i'm your hand? that means you cant do something and you need me to do that.... the game? what game?... find a dragon?... Why you choose me?"

((Awkward moment when my main account is a dragon :X... SHYVANA IS HALF DRAGON so she would only make the half of the "job" :X))

LightCam

10-10-2012

For a day since Fenrir lose the scent, he got a call from his summoner back at the Institute of War. Fenrir didn't know what happened yesterday but he take his mind back to something important. Once he return Cam finally give him his new weapon model

"It's all done, but I need your hand claws for the finishing touch" Cam ask for his claws

Fenrir took off his hand claws and gave it to his summoner, then Cam use his magic for the final enchantment. once it done Fenrir put it back but feel the same

"That it?" Fenrir ask

Cam nod then Fenrir is a bit lose, however due to Cam is such a mysterious guy, he decide to leave the answer for his friend to find out. Fenrir left the institute again to find the same voice he heard, the same calling

Emerald Owl

10-10-2012

"I see... do you seek revenge for those who have wronged you? Or do you forgive them?" The conversation was becoming too casual for her tastes. Gaia preferred her conversations formal and to-the-point. However, she couldn't exactly read his mind, so simply prying out have to do.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-10-2012

Bthen slammed his Bulwark, his trusty axe/hammer hybrid weapon, into the ground. "I am hunting him down, the monster which had done this. I know nothing about him except from what I have crushed out of his men. A creature of darkness who resides in a dark place. Now I travel to the darkest places, hunting."

benjimenfire

10-10-2012

((bulwark=axe/hammer=maul))

Emerald Owl

10-10-2012

This dwarf seems to be of pure intention, Gaia thought to herself, Someone who follows the side of goodness will follow onto their promises.

"What if I told you I could help you on your journey?" She asked, looking up into the Runeterra sky. It was a lovely shade of sky blue, unlike the place known as "Zaun", and soft, cotton-candy like clouds dotted the landscape. It was here she felt truly connected to the world around her, even though she could not interact with it.

(Ben, keep OOC in Sign ups please.)

TheShadowOfChaos

10-10-2012

Bthen looks up as well, hearing the voice of this womanly being had somehow influenced him to do so. He soon breathed in rhythm with nature, his face was calm. "Well, sure I would like some help, but I doubt it would be physical help since you seem like an entity more than a normal being. How does your help work?"

FilFire

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Seeing the two superior warriors fighting Sangius stands in the snow next to Drak, who would be unable to see him. Sangius whispers into Draks mind, its voice a cold and rough rasp, yet sounded as though multiple voices where whispering at once,
"You are no match for one such as him..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warrior roars once more, releasing the axe he was holding with his left hand and slams his fist upon the axe heading toward his stomach, the axe would then be driven into his left thigh once more causing another large brutal looking wound to be torn along the flesh, blood now flowed from the wound freely yet the massive warrior looked unphased. It only seemed to enrage him, his eye growing wild as he made loud grunting sounds like a wild animal. His strength seemed to grow tenfold as he howled.

He kicks off with his left leg, blood gushes from the wound, his massive body now flying like a boulder towards Drak.
Though the blow hasn't defeated Drak, it did stun him a bit, so when he hears the voice he doesn't wonder who or where it's from, he just grunts.

"Watch me."

When the axe is embedded into the thigh instead of the stomach Drak pulls it out and takes a couple of steps backwards. When the warrior starts howling the sound makes Drak's own bloodlust increase, causing him to roar back before charging right towards the warrior at the same time that he comes at Drak. He swings both of his axes in one mighty horizontal swing, his own speed combined with that of the warrior would make them cause very serious wounds. One is at stomach height while the other one is at the level of the already wounded thigh. Blood trails from Drak's forehead and axes during the charge, and he roars like a dragon while his eyes are filled with absolute bloodlust.