Would this be a good idea for the RP forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll Tolack ll

06-15-2013

Having a thread where every Champion writes a post on their 1st League match. They way they experienced the match. Would be interesting to find out how the likes of Annie took to the field. How front line fighters, who know the horror of war, see these minions and towers and enchantments and 'summoner spells'. Just that perspective would be cool.

Now, as to why I didn't start a thread like this? I'm completely new here. I doubt any champions would post in it if I started it, so I'm hoping someone who's more of a veteran of these forums would start it, as they'd be more likely to post in a thread started by someone known and not disliked (not that I'm saying I am disliked). So pretty much this is here incase someone sees this, decides it's a good idea, and gets some champions to agree it's a good idea too.

Ask Miss Elise

06-15-2013

I dunno about posts by the champions but I could see this as possible qualifier factors in regards to Champion-Election-Thread thingies.

Tybresa

06-15-2013

I think it would be interesting to have it from the perspective of the summoners as well - ...

Wait wait wait. Let me finish. I don't mean it simply by describing it from a third-person perspective, but more first-person summoner, with their own tactical thoughts and explanations about their actions, as well as perhaps including the 'chat' between their team members and ... why the hell not. Chats between champion-summoner during the walk from the fountain to lane.

Ask Tyrant Swain

06-15-2013

''My destination is absolute.''
''No it's not.''
''Yes it is.''
''No, Master Tactician, it is not.
Senior Summoners! Help! He hung up on me! I have no idea what to do.''

ll Tolack ll

06-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybresa View Post
I think it would be interesting to have it from the perspective of the summoners as well - ...

Wait wait wait. Let me finish. I don't mean it simply by describing it from a third-person perspective, but more first-person summoner, with their own tactical thoughts and explanations about their actions, as well as perhaps including the 'chat' between their team members and ... why the hell not. Chats between champion-summoner during the walk from the fountain to lane.
That would be cool too. Plus, you can add that to the Champions point of view. Whether their 1st Summoner is experienced, inexperienced, polite, rude, works with them, works against them, ect.

For Summoners, it could be how they interpret the surface thoughts of certain champions (if they're talking about a champion's 1st Rift match.), whether they suit the thoughts of their champion, whether they're twisted by the thoughts of a champion (Nocturne-ing this into a 1st match for everyone thread.. lol. Although, it could be interesting for summoners to "talk about" their first league match. How the Champion treats them, ect. Although unless it's a high ranked summoner talking about their 1st game, I don't think it'd be as interesting as from a champions point of view.)

Like I said it my 1st post though. I'm just throwing the idea out there. If anyone can make it bigger and better, I'm most certainly not fussed.

Tybresa

06-15-2013

Don't make me.

Oooh, don't you tempt me to prove you wrong. Matches from summoners can be as evenly interesting as from a champion's, mostly because the latter are more or less, used to all the visible tricks used on the Field, while a summoner has a more comprehensive overview of things.

For example - Champion A chases Champion B. Champion B seems to flash over the wall and confuses Champion A, BUT his summoner knows better because he saw the flash-flash to have happened in the brush instead, thus allowing Champion A to butcher up Champion B.

Brush juke. Damn I love it when people think themselves clever before I kill them off and say 'Nope.' in all-chat.

ll Tolack ll

06-15-2013

I only said I'd find it more interesting from champions than summoners because in general, summoners are a large group of relatively similar people; indistinct. While Champions are all different, and those differences are obvious. While a few summoners could be interesting, too many would be dull imo.

AODRG

06-15-2013

Summoners are just as different as champions. Every one of them as a story of their own, and their own life.

Tybresa

06-15-2013

^ What he said.

Dear Urgot

06-15-2013

"You can't beat me, so join me. I need a good pair of legs."

"What the hell? Do you honestly believe that a pair of flesh legs could support my weight? What kind of joke is this?"