Ask Orianna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

05-25-2012

Hello everyone. My name is Orianna and I want to play.
My father says I should take the time to talk to people and make friends so here I am.

The Ball and I are eager to meet everyone so that we may play together because the Ball
becomes impatient when it cannot play with new people. Let's be friends.

Buzanami

05-25-2012

Hello Ori. Do you remember me?
I helped your father design your Sewn Chaos costume for you?
Then he made me play with you and Ball so that you would have a new friend...I still have the bruises from when you threw Ball at me...

Jaden, the Thread Master

Ask Orichan

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzanami View Post
Hello Ori. Do you remember me?
I helped your father design your Sewn Chaos costume for you?
Then he made me play with you and Ball so that you would have a new friend...I still have the bruises from when you threw Ball at me...

Jaden, the Thread Master
Hello Jaden. I remember you.
Father made you play with us after you finished my costume or else he wouldn't pay you.
Do you want to play catch with Ball again? The Ball is getting anxious.

iSmurfRaNzx

05-25-2012

Are you related with blitzcrank and viktor?

-A Summoner

Iron Ambássador

05-25-2012

(( I think we already got an Orianna. No ask thread, but an RPer has been here for a while already. Not seen him/her in a while though... ))

Ask Orichan

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmurfRaNzx View Post
Are you related with blitzcrank and viktor?

-A Summoner
No but sometimes I play with them. Blitzcrank can be a little mean sometimes though. He always tries to take Ball with his Rocket Grab. Ball gets very scared when he does that.

Viktor needs to unwind a little. He is always talking about how me, Ball and Blitzcrank are the future. Maybe I can let him play with Ball so he can relax and have fun like us.

Ask Orichan

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( I think we already got an Orianna. No ask thread, but an RPer has been here for a while already. Not seen him/her in a while though... ))
((oh, oops sorry about that. If you want, I can stop and erase the thread. Wasn't sure if there was another. lol I chose Orichan because it sounded a lot cuter since she is trying to fit in an all. But if its ok to keep going lemme know. I've always wanted to do an ask thread, and Ori is a fav. of mine ^^))

Iron Ambássador

05-25-2012

(( You can continue for now, you're doing fine after all imo. But if the other Orianna comes and points out he/she was first, it would be considered polite to step down ^^ ))

Buzanami

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Hello Jaden. I remember you.
Father made you play with us after you finished my costume or else he wouldn't pay you.
Do you want to play catch with Ball again? The Ball is getting anxious.
That's ok Ori. I'm scared of what kind of game you will want to play this time.
I'm just checking to see if you made any new friends yet.

I wouldn't mind playing with you and Ball again but last time your father made me play catch you got so excited that you accidentally had ball use his Dissonance ability which made my insides feel funny, then you tried to help but you got carried away and released Shockwave which sent me flying face first into Ball...

Ask Orichan

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( You can continue for now, you're doing fine after all imo. But if the other Orianna comes and points out he/she was first, it would be considered polite to step down ^^ ))
((cool, tyvm and if the other Ori comes back I have no problem stepping down. I'm having fun atm in any case :3))