Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
ROFL!

What a joke.

Just on the chance that he has his eyes closed and he is stretching his neck, it would be throw out.
No, just no. You must have no clue what evidence really is.

dwayne

10-07-2012

riot pls

with momoiroUME

10-07-2012

this needs investigation

StrawChewer

10-07-2012

Okay so lets get this straight. In the original thread where this issue was first brought up, the OP stated that multiple teams and their players cheated by looking at the minimap. So why are people here crucifying just Azubu Frost and World Elite????????

Is it due to the fact Azubu Frost beat TSM, NA's only last hope at that point and WE is playing CLG EU another fan favourite?

Can anyone answer to this. If you want to disqualify these 2 teams on your subpar vidos and images, then please disqualify everyone

dont rage at me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

keep this bumped

cheating does not go un-noticed by me you asian mother****ers

Ashreal

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
No, just no. You must have no clue what evidence really is.
You're dismissed.

I can keep going on my list if you like.

F)Why were there other random pings
G)Why did no one else on the team react? Why did they stay bot?
H)If he looked when the pic says he did, all he saw was them entering the top lane from the base. There was still no way for him to know where they headed from there.

Yamantaka

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawChewer View Post
Okay so lets get this straight. In the original thread where this issue was first brought up, the OP stated that multiple teams and their players cheated by looking at the minimap. So why are people here crucifying just Azubu Frost and World Elite????????

Is it due to the fact Azubu Frost beat TSM, NA's only last hope at that point and WE is playing CLG EU another fan favourite?

Can anyone answer to this. If you want to disqualify these 2 teams on your subpar vidos and images, then please disqualify everyone
Actually, no. The reason this thread was created is because the other threads creator stated that he only wanted his thread to be specifically about CLG.eu vs WE. You are more than welcome to create a thread about TSM looking at the screen when they weren't allowed to. Dyrus does it. Also, there were times where Reginald had his headphones off when he shouldn't have.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawChewer View Post

Maybe because AZF is the best example...as we have a ping to prove it..not just head turns and such...

and if this went to the supreme court, it wouldnt win. obv.

judge judy? yeah it would win. because if you are paying attention, thats what happened. they cheated.

problem is when you go to court, the law is very specific.

Send Me Lewds

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
You're dismissed.

I can keep going on my list if you like.

F)Why were there other random pings
G)Why did no one else on the team react? Why did they stay bot?
H)If he looked when the pic says he did, all he saw was them entering the top lane from the base. There was still no way for him to know where they headed from there.
F)Other random pings are there to cover up the obvious one, albeit they're much later than the one so it's still kinda obvious.

G)Had they all decided to switch from bot and head top then that would have been even more obvious.

H) He saw four people going into top lane, it would be pretty obvious what they're attempting from that.

Strade

10-07-2012

they need to get some sort of panel to block out the view of the screen in the back