Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

DQ AZF!

Scumbag AZF.

Glumduk

10-07-2012

Looks like good intuition and a bush check to me.
Ping could easily be saying 'hey, fire something into that bush'.

It wasn't even a gated shot - it was a little throw-away shot, it didn't even really do damage. It was a poke check, plain and simple.

NaturalBad

10-07-2012

when he looks a at map they are still at nexus stop BS

GoddessIsabel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
Those other pings came quite a few seconds after that one in top where TSM was. Like, 5-10 seconds after.
I don't think the seconds delay matters. If they knew where they were, wouldn't the whole team follow to prevent the possible first blood which may or may not favour TSM??

LiftsLikeGaston

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessIsabel View Post
I don't think the seconds delay matters. If they knew where they were, wouldn't the whole team follow to prevent the possible first blood which may or may not favour TSM??
That would be way too obvious. Would have been easier to ping it then cover that up with random pings, but those were way too far behind the first. Also, the random Jayce Q into a bush that hadn't happened all tourney is kinda fishy.

RQ DQ

10-07-2012

I find it hilarious how many people will try to deflect people from AF's blatant cheating, lol.

Luke fon Fabre

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
Looks like good intuition and a bush check to me.
Ping could easily be saying 'hey, fire something into that bush'.

It wasn't even a gated shot - it was a little throw-away shot, it didn't even really do damage. It was a poke check, plain and simple.
It was level 1. A gated shot? Are you stupid? Also, NO JAYCE STARTS Q. EVER. That **** is so obvious.

Glumduk

10-07-2012

I find angry TSM fans and conspiracy theorists hilarious.

@Luke: A. It's 3am, I didn't look at their level. B. That one did start Q. C. My first point still stands.
Poke check.

Tarmy

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbaccasANUS View Post
I find it hilarious how many people will try to deflect people from AF's blatant cheating, lol.
http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

keep it kid

Ashreal

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbaccasANUS View Post
I am just glad that none of you conspiracy theorists will ever be in a position to have to use your judgement for anything important.