Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dont rage at me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

riot ******

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

So... just to bring myself up to speed... let me get this straight...

Riot couldn't keep the venue's network together and had to postpone the final matches and, with $2 million on the line, Riot had no physical structure in place to stop players from looking at the other teams screens.

That sounds about par for the course. Its almost as if you guys forgot that this was coming up and had to get everything together ten minutes before showtime.

Junigenmukyoku

10-08-2012

Screen wasn't black when TSM looked. Both teams saw each other on the mini-map and just because AZF decides to ping the location where they came from the previous game, they're cheaters? How about the fact that Reginald instead of going mid from the last game decided to go top? Why was that? Maybe they saw AZF's map too where they were split up and only had 2 AZF members on top. Fanboys need to settle down.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/3LEyX.jpg

dont rage at me

10-08-2012

riot pls

dont rage at me

10-08-2012

riot plsss

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

Dude stop saying "riot plsss" thats not going to help just makes you sound winey. The more feedback people leave it might do something.

Zilveren

10-09-2012

Bump for atleast a rematch pls.

Other teams have been disqualified for far less.

Winterstride

10-09-2012

Tinfoil hat threads are fun.

koreababy

10-09-2012

TSM is ok to do this http://i.imgur.com/3LEyX.jpg
TSM didn't try to screenwatch but screen was there where he was looking. it is not Dyrus fault it is screen fault and AZUBU faults -by TSM Ssucu

Trolleyy

10-09-2012

ffs.

Frost would kick tsm's ass any day of the week, cheating or not.