Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghosthree3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

If you listened to ...I don't know who it was, maybe regi, from what he was saying they've watched Frost's game's before and when they start blue side they always go that way, purple side another way. Frost probably did the same thing and didn't KNOW they were there, but pinged to assume. You've never pinged in the fow before?

Ryuush1n

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutrock View Post
Please tell me how you cannot see the minimap from that angle? You are just proving the point that you CAN see the minimap with that pic.
The minimaps is indented backwards behind stage lights. The teams are out way in front of the stage. You would have to turn your head at such an angle upwards to even get a glimpse of the minimap..

LiftsLikeGaston

10-07-2012

Another thing is people are saying if TSM got FB that wouldn't even matter, but that would have been huge. That ward wouldn't have gotten down which would have opened top lane to tons of ganks which would have really helped out Dyrus against Jayce.

GoddessIsabel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I have a question: They also threw out 3 pings at each of the lanes. What does that mean?

Jayce started Q in that game. I've also noticed AF's ez also max Q than the usual max W. Maybe just they prefer lvling up different skills? AF may also stayed hours in their little hotel room and watch every video of TSM too

Ashreal

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuush1n View Post
The minimaps is indented backwards behind stage lights. The teams are out way in front of the stage. You would have to turn your head at such an angle upwards to even get a glimpse of the minimap..
Don't bother man. GD loves drama, not logic.

Mutrock

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuush1n View Post
Again, proving my point that the minimap CAN be seen.

Tarmy

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

no problem

all the asian teams can cheat all day

LiftsLikeGaston

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessIsabel View Post
I have a question: They also threw out 3 pings at each of the lanes. What does that mean?

Jayce started Q in that game. I've also noticed AF's ez also max Q than the usual max W. Maybe just they prefer lvling up different skills? AF may also stayed hours in their little hotel room and watch every video of TSM too
Those other pings came quite a few seconds after that one in top where TSM was. Like, 5-10 seconds after.

Mave Valios

10-07-2012

I do hope Riot at least looks into this. Nothing against Azubu team but if eSport is to be taken seriously at all in the future as a professional competitive event; this needs to be looked into and addressed.

Magnumsmash

10-07-2012

bump they also tried to cover up their ping with multple random pings if you guys didnt notce as well