Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drextrado

10-07-2012

I don't get how this is even a debate, the rules were don't face any direction but forward, there is a picture of af blatantly looking not forward. Whatever you want to call it that's breaking the rules if that isn't going to result in any kind of punishment then esports events don't deserve to get recognized as a legitimate form of competition.

Krimson62

10-07-2012

Okay... i have no stake in this (since i am a dignitas fan... thanks to starcraft mostly)

1: it looks EXTREMELY suspicious, but in no means are we certain he "cheated" to say
2: While he may not have cheated he still broke a rule, and broken rules should not go unpunished.

It would be like having a no-harm-no-foul rule in the nba.

While i think disqualification may be a bit much, they can't allow things like this to go without reprimand.

Kama

10-07-2012

Bumps

Jackx2

10-07-2012

Bl8

Skypiea

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drextrado View Post
I don't get how this is even a debate, the rules were don't face any direction but forward, there is a picture of af blatantly looking not forward. Whatever you want to call it that's breaking the rules if that isn't going to result in any kind of punishment then esports events don't deserve to get recognized as a legitimate form of competition.
hue, and Dyrus didn't look forward as well.

WangShunLee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
hue, and Dyrus didn't look forward as well.
The game wasn't going on when Dyrus looked elsewhere. AZF broke the rules. Should be a rematch or a DQ

Brynny

10-07-2012

^ agreed

Foxinabox85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I don't know why people are arguing this. I don't know why people are crying for soundproof booths. The amount of focus needed to play at that level is insane, the headphones are 98% Soundproof with no sound playing in the headsets. Also, if he was cheating, don't you think Riot would have looked back into the player cams to see where his eyes were looking? Or the amount of Riot officials there, I'm sure they would have called him out on it. Also, even though the rules say look forward, how can you tell that he is looking behind himself? Thats what he would have had to do to catch the minimap. He was probably looking at his teammates screen, which is still technically forward.

Quote:
Also Riot said they would be moving a NEW location which infers setting the STAGE DIFFERENTLY so that players can't look at the mini MAP.
Not a valid argument, they never said anything about a different set-up, they just said more secure internet connectivity. This isn't politics, keep opinions out of it.

cheesewolfe

10-07-2012

blind zealots everywhere

Modpearl

10-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2655300
I'm not thinking there's a rematch, and Regi has already said that AZF deserved the win and to let it go. Cool off chaps.