Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eddyv

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altern View Post
http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

This picture is in no way evidence that they cheated. People need to look carefully at the picture. ZOOM in. MF is clearly not in her jungle in the top picture but she is in the bottom picture. Their is a delay. You can also see blitz lux not in the same spots. And if you loook at the very middle big screen you can clearly see the delay bar. Stop trying to shout cheating when you are not looking at the picture clearly.
you realize that the time difference was 13 seconds right? :P

Yamantaka

10-07-2012

http://bambuser.com/v/3036077 at 16:53:55 you can clearly see Dyrus look up at the minimap screen, and that it is still on. Dyrus claims that when he looked the screen had already been turned off. Thank god for finding another camera angle.

asc2

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

Cheating is cheating, ban the cheaters

Aerophobia

10-07-2012

Wow, i saw other threads about this....but different games or parts and shrugged it off BUT THIS is blatantly obvious that he looked at the screen. Thats a huge load of ****. If riot doesn't reply to this they are going to be dealing with a **** storm.

MID OR I F33D

10-07-2012

circumstantial all of it, i agree that riot has a ****ty way of hosting events but this isn't solid proof and even if you questioned them they wouldn't admit to it

SupportEnemyTeam

10-07-2012

My question is, why the hell is everyone looking for flaws of the Asian teams, why don't you guys go look for flaws of M5, of clg.eu, of TSM? I think this is complete racisim and bad sportsmanship. You don't see us Asian going through every single game and try to find evidence of you guys cheating! This is the 5th topic I saw of people saying W.E and Azubu Frost cheating, and it is completely untrue and utterly stupid.
The people who believe these rumors are simply the ones who can not accept the truth of their favourite team losing. The people who can not accept that there are people who are better then them out there. I rest my case.

HunterHagen

10-07-2012

This thread is now null. Redbeard has spoken.

Skypiea

10-07-2012

Dyrus looked as well..

donkrx

10-07-2012

edit: nevermind, I just read Riot's response.

Kelzare

10-07-2012

I'm pretty sure TSM would've lost anyways.. but it shouldn't just be excused because they would have. Cheating is pretty pathetic and should be taken care of.