Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CristinaVeeFan

10-07-2012

bump for justice

F Zer0

10-07-2012

bump

MisterMoogle

10-07-2012

I was like, damn the first page is really smart, go next page.
Oh no, the gorillas are typing...
See a **** load of downvotes.

:|

Reäpër

10-07-2012

bump

dOOb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Think of how it feels to know that a strat you worked hours on got **** on because of a cheater. Im sure TSM was feeling pretty down about that.

Altern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

This picture is in no way evidence that they cheated. People need to look carefully at the picture. ZOOM in. MF is clearly not in her jungle in the top picture but she is in the bottom picture. Their is a delay. You can also see blitz lux not in the same spots. And if you loook at the very middle big screen you can clearly see the delay bar. Stop trying to shout cheating when you are not looking at the picture clearly.

CristinaVeeFan

10-07-2012

exactly what i hate is that riot still hasnt given an official response on this, this isnt just a game to them, this is their career with $2 million on the line

dont rage at me

10-07-2012

bamp

Eddyv

Recruiter

10-07-2012

bump

Yamantaka

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altern View Post
http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

This picture is in no way evidence that they cheated. People need to look carefully at the picture. ZOOM in. MF is clearly not in her jungle in the top picture but she is in the bottom picture. Their is a delay. You can also see blitz lux not in the same spots. And if you loook at the very middle big screen you can clearly see the delay bar. Stop trying to shout cheating when you are not looking at the picture clearly.
You know that the time stamps are there for a reason, right? There is no delay.