Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightmarex2

10-07-2012

Cold hearted Koreans

Gun Pierson

10-07-2012

What's the value of this tournament still worth? Nothing. Players able to look at the mini maps, because Mundo hangs the mini maps where he pleases.

MisoSowee

10-07-2012

wow they are REALLY looking o_O

AlwaysOG420

10-07-2012

ROFL Everybody needs to look at every team... Everyteam has used those minimaps throughout the tournament... i'm sure TSM took a glance over during one of their matches.... watching the streams and while looking at the picutres just by angles you can easily tell that the minimaps are within sight of the players. The only reason theese forums are hopping on WE, and AZF is cuz they are of another culture... I Can safely assume that every team has glanced at the minimaps based on how easy they are to see. Therefore, My conclusion is that its a Null, and thye cant do anything about it now. Only reason people want AZF and W.E. dq'd is fanboyism not too hard to see that.

Longarm

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOG420 View Post
ROFL Everybody needs to look at every team... Everyteam has used those minimaps throughout the tournament... i'm sure TSM took a glance over during one of their matches.... watching the streams and while looking at the picutres just by angles you can easily tell that the minimaps are within sight of the players. The only reason theese forums are hopping on WE, and AZF is cuz they are of another culture... I Can safely assume that every team has glanced at the minimaps based on how easy they are to see. Therefore, My conclusion is that its a Null, and thye cant do anything about it now. Only reason people want AZF and W.E. dq'd is fanboyism not too hard to see that.
You.....I like you.

GG SoEąsy

10-07-2012

****ing trash koreans should all burn in a fire

SBSuperman

10-07-2012

Bump.

SB

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You can literally see the second farthest to the left azubu frost's player blatantly looking at the big screen in the middle and quickly turning back to his own screen.
check it out
www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334537601?t=5h32m43s

lceCar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump for attention. I heard it happened with WE as well.

TullyMeta

10-07-2012

ppl saying TSM wouldve lost anyways, well that doesnt justify CHEATING at all.

It is because CHEATING causes so much confusion, you can't tell if they are winning by cheating or something else, that ppl hates cheaters.

Don't tell me TSM looked weak while playing therefore they gonna lose, cos you can't go back in time and let them rematch under exactly the same situation again without looking at others minimap.

Just stupid to say you are gonna lose, so we can cheat.