Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgentMoshimo

10-07-2012

I start Jayce with Q.....

Emfanever

10-07-2012

Tbh I wondered how jayce knew they were there, because it's not common at all for a team to go top at start

Dangarembga

10-07-2012

You really think riot will do anything about it? The last time someone cheated in a major tournament, they hired him (ScumbagJatt). If anything they will hire woong - but not punish anyone.

JakeOfSpades

10-07-2012

Bump.

Mortuaque Omnia

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
It's not about bringing TSM back. I for one couldn't give a damn about TSM (I'm a CLG fan), but cheating is unacceptable no matter what. There's a lot of evidence that heavily points towards AZF cheating.
What if it was just Azubu Frost talking to someone in surprise to the pause? There's a lot of factors that go into this and it most likely isn't cheating. A team of their level wouldn't chance DQ by a small cheat like that. And if you say looking at their partners is against the rules, then most teams would get disqualified as well because I know for a fact I was CLG.EU, M5, and a few other teams look at their partners when speaking. You can't just go and disqualify someone without looking at all the proof. You have to remember Azubu Frost is, what, 8-0 and they wouldn't risk that massive chance of winning a million dollars.

EclipseStriker

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfanever View Post
Tbh I wondered how jayce knew they were there, because it's not common at all for a team to go top at start
Cause in a major event u expect team to do something normal?

PHANT2MPAYNE

10-07-2012

bump

Calldadoctorboii

10-07-2012

Evidence imo. Do what you will about TSM. Bring them back in place of frost or just push WE/CLG EU winner into finals. Doesn't matter, just DQ frost. It really hurts esports to have things like this happen (i.e. the 2nd WE/CLG EU game being interrupted, the 4th game being interrupted). If you want professional esports to gain popularity you have to take action against people who don't play by the rules.

Mortuaque Omnia

10-07-2012

tbh if it were me in a match like that I would always fire into a bush before walking into it.

gantz1990

10-07-2012

wow...