Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabscuttles

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
So you're belief in Blackstone's formulation is your basis to say coincidental for everything? I'm not asking for definitions, I'm asking how it is coincidental for 3 things to happen in such a fasion and all sync up extremely well with the claim that is made.

What else would he look at from that angle? His head is angled and up toward the screen's direction. He could have chosen to look ANYWHERE else, but happens to pick that specific one by chance. He pings at random after randomly looking up at the angle and then Jayce randomly checks the brush with Q after the random glance and the random ping. You want to claim all 3 of those things are purely random and coincidental?

Come on dude. Really? At this point you're just trolling, I give you 3 obvious points that are not hard to read and easy to see without even pointing them out and all you can say is "they're coincidental".

0/10 Dude seriously. Ok, fine I did bite a little so I'll give you 4/10.
Once again asking me a question that has no answer. I guess you'll probably yell at me next post for not answering said unanswerable question as well.

Sure palm it off as trolling, but you can't prove that it isn't coincidental like i've said, and as far as i'm concerned that means you can't say they were cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
I just went back to the stream to watch a replay.
  • The kid's head was turned to the side for a moment.
  • A ping was issued right next to Sona as the team was traveling up the lane.
  • Jayce ran brazenly into the river and shot his Q off into the bush where Dyrus was at.
  • As Jayce is running into the river, there are several more pings thrown about randomly.
  • Miss Fortune goes into the bottom tribush. Maokai and Lux go into TSM's jungle and ward's the bush next to wraiths.

While it's not exactly irrefutable evidence, it is pretty damning. If they didn't know that TSM was heading up top lane, then why the ping slightly above the inhibitor? This one is one of the biggest things against AZF.

Another thing: Why would Jayce just run into river and shoot the bush? Why risk himself like that if he didn't know they were there? And not shoot the Q from a safer distance? For that matter--why start Q, when Jayce players, under normal circumstances, start E?

Okay, so say AZF DIDN'T know TSM was there, and Jayce got a lucky hit. Why would MF and Lux/Maokai suddenly run from their places into the enemy jungle? Jayce hit someone, yes--but it was probably only their top laner, maybe one extra person.

Why would they risk these plays if they didn't know where TSM was? It's very suspicious.
Yes I actually agree with you. My point is that many people are calling it irrefutable. The other dude just seemed to misread or neglect where I agreed it was suspicious. But apparently if I don't say they are definitely cheating and instead say it should definitely be looked into i'm wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vincent STRlFE

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericdragon View Post
i just went back to the stream to watch a replay.
  • the kid's head was turned to the side for a moment.
  • a ping was issued right next to sona as the team was traveling up the lane.
  • jayce ran brazenly into the river and shot his q off into the bush where dyrus was at.
  • as jayce is running into the river, there are several more pings thrown about randomly.
  • miss fortune goes into the bottom tribush. Maokai and lux go into tsm's jungle and ward's the bush next to wraiths.

while it's not exactly irrefutable evidence, it is pretty damning. If they didn't know that tsm was heading up top lane, then why the ping slightly above the inhibitor? This one is one of the biggest things against azf.

Another thing: Why would jayce just run into river and shoot the bush? Why risk himself like that if he didn't know they were there? And not shoot the q from a safer distance? For that matter--why start q, when jayce players, under normal circumstances, start e?

Okay, so say azf didn't know tsm was there, and jayce got a lucky hit. Why would mf and lux/maokai suddenly run from their places into the enemy jungle? Jayce hit someone, yes--but it was probably only their top laner, maybe one extra person.

Why would they risk these plays if they didn't know where tsm was? It's very suspicious.
bam!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EclipseStriker

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent STRlFE View Post
it's not the wolf area, it's where tsm were at, just slightly lower so it wont be obvious.
Okay so that mean if i ping around top inib and the other team happens to be there it mean im cheating wtf is this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortuaque Omnia

Senior Member

10-07-2012

They didn't cheat, but even if they did, what about the second game? TSM just got outplayed and TSM fanboys are trying to find a reason to bring them back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeWillyWonKa

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
I just went back to the stream to watch a replay.
  • The kid's head was turned to the side for a moment.
  • A ping was issued right next to Sona as the team was traveling up the lane.
  • Jayce ran brazenly into the river and shot his Q off into the bush where Dyrus was at.
  • As Jayce is running into the river, there are several more pings thrown about randomly.
  • Miss Fortune goes into the bottom tribush. Maokai and Lux go into TSM's jungle and ward's the bush next to wraiths.

While it's not exactly irrefutable evidence, it is pretty damning. If they didn't know that TSM was heading up top lane, then why the ping slightly above the inhibitor? This one is one of the biggest things against AZF.

Another thing: Why would Jayce just run into river and shoot the bush? Why risk himself like that if he didn't know they were there? And not shoot the Q from a safer distance? For that matter--why start Q, when Jayce players, under normal circumstances, start E?

Okay, so say AZF DIDN'T know TSM was there, and Jayce got a lucky hit. Why would MF and Lux/Maokai suddenly run from their places into the enemy jungle? Jayce hit someone, yes--but it was probably only their top laner, maybe one extra person.

Why would they risk these plays if they didn't know where TSM was? It's very suspicious.
+1 word for word, people need to read this. Saw the vid many times, Mf went ahead by her self first as if she already knows tsm are all top, i mean why ward top all of the sudden.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
Once again asking me a question that has no answer. I guess you'll probably yell at me next post for not answering said unanswerable question as well.

Sure palm it off as trolling, but you can't prove that it isn't coincidental like i've said, and as far as i'm concerned that means you can't say they were cheating.
Pictorial evidence, video evidence, player responses on the topic, many individual forum player responses (disregarding fanboy hate and or endorsement), 3 indiviual inccidents, and all syncs up well with the claim of "looked at the screen to see a teams location".

Give it up. I have my proof, you just choose to not believe it.

The only thing you've achieved here is denial of all claims made regardless of completely valid evidence that you even claimed was suspcious at first but simply wrote off as coincidental later.

Good day to you sir, I'll check back later if you decide to respond, for now I'm going to sleep. Alas, could have been a much better debate if I had gotten better rebuttle out of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Salomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

gotta keep this thread bumped.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mega Sceptile

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaaeon View Post
They didn't cheat, but even if they did, what about the second game? TSM just got outplayed and TSM fanboys are trying to find a reason to bring them back.
It's not about bringing TSM back. I for one couldn't give a damn about TSM (I'm a CLG fan), but cheating is unacceptable no matter what. There's a lot of evidence that heavily points towards AZF cheating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabscuttles

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
Pictorial evidence, video evidence, player responses on the topic, many individual forum player responses (disregarding fanboy hate and or endorsement), 3 indiviual inccidents, and all syncs up well with the claim of "looked at the screen to see a teams location".

Give it up. I have my proof, you just choose to not believe it.

The only thing you've achieved here is denial of all claims made regardless of completely valid evidence that you even claimed was suspcious at first but simply wrote off as coincidental later.

Good day to you sir, I'll check back later if you decide to respond, for now I'm going to sleep. Alas, could have been a much better debate if I had gotten better rebuttle out of you.
Sure keep ignoring the points of my posts and say i'm denying evidence and that you have full proof.

You try to call me out for simply saying it is coincidental but you sound like a broken record every time you reply.

It could have been a better argument if any of your rebuttals addressed anything of what I said rather than simply attempt to condemn my point of view, ignoring anything else I posted other than saying it is possible it is coincidental.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
It's not about bringing TSM back. I for one couldn't give a damn about TSM (I'm a CLG fan), but cheating is unacceptable no matter what. There's a lot of evidence that heavily points towards AZF cheating.
This.

thought an easy argument can be made that, if they did cheat..how it effected TSM.
but I really don't care to go into it asi ts not the point of the thread.