Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
You fail to understand and have not answered my question in full. Also note how you're still trying to insult me, meanwhile I haven't said anythng like that to you whatsoever.

How is it not enough evidence, saying coincidental is an opinion and strictly an opinion at that.

-The man looks up at an angle
-The man pings within half of a second after on top of the enemy teams location after looking up at an angle
-Then a Jayce Q is myseriously shot into the top brush to "check it" merely 10 seconds or so after the intial glance ping was made previously

3 things that all sync up pretty damn well, coincidental is not the word to be used.
No, I have answered your question, I have stated I do not think it enough. Can you please tell me why you think it is enough? Not just what happened, WHY that is enough. Saying it isn't coincidental is an opinion and strictly an opinion at that.

I think it is too coincidental to be considered solid proof, how can I dissect that any further dude?

Stop trying to take the moral high ground, you this argument was civil until you started being condescending, I don't feel like remaining civil when that's the case.

FreeWillyWonKa

10-07-2012

Quote:
You fail to understand and have not answered my question in full. Also note how you're still trying to insult me, meanwhile I haven't said anythng like that to you whatsoever.

How is it not enough evidence, saying coincidental is an opinion and strictly an opinion at that.

-The man pings within half of a second after on top of the enemy teams location after looking up at an angle
-Then a Jayce Q is myseriously shot into the top brush to "check it" merely 10 seconds or so after the intial glance ping was made previously

3 things that all sync up pretty damn well, coincidental is not the word to be used.
^ well said!

CloudVincentine

10-07-2012

Quote:

+1 this pretty much sums it up.

Wiggzz

10-07-2012

Who would take "Q" on Jayce well anyone playing vs a melee top. Better poke?

RaverSF4ntasY

10-07-2012

Quote:

Good point, that guy was look at the mini map, u think he was looking at the roof?. Ping means they are there, and that proves why Jayce blantly shot in the bush as just tsm was about to go in that bush. Warded at that spot exactly, knew they were there. I'm convinced.

TwinZ

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightFortyFive View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2653010

Read this you stupid idiot,

and are you ****ing serious from THAT picture that they cheated?

I was there for whole 3 days, and you'd know you CANT cheat by looking at the map for 0.01 sec

re-watch the stupid games again, and analyze if azubu really won from cheating
You sir here are a fcking idiot. ALTHOUGH he did not cheat, He broke the rules where RIOTTIZA order them to stay facing forward, sitting, wheter in pause, or in game condition. Last but not least, he broke those rules.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
No, I have answered your question, I have stated I do not think it enough. Can you please tell me why you think it is enough? Not just what happened, WHY that is enough.

I think it is too coincidental to be considered solid proof, how can I dissect that any further dude?

Stop trying to take the moral high ground, you this argument was civil until you started being condescending, I don't feel like remaining civil when that's the case.
Ok then riddle me this, How is it not enough evidence? By what basis is it just coincidental? Be more specific.

I'm in no way saying what you input is not worth reading, I'm merely talking about how you are just pushing the same statement over and over. "coincidental" it's like your favorite word and the answer to almost all my posts.

Why do I think it's enough? 3 things that are plain seen that all happen in a 30 second window. I've already highlighted the 3 obvious factors, but lets throw out the first one that you seem to claim isn't enough. Let's say he wasn't looking at the screen, and was just looking up by chance.

So now we have the other two oddities, he strangely now pings at random on top of the enemy team. Then Jayce strangely fires Q into the top brush to check it after traversing top the tribrush for no reason.

varamil302

10-07-2012

I'm still fairly new to LoL so I don't have a favorite team, I'm actually watching the championship to find out who I do like but anyway even if Azubu Frost is better than TSM that does not change the fact that they decided to cheat and basically ghost TsM they should be punished it's a tourny and cheating should be taken seriously.

Sk33tSauce

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont rage at me View Post
proof

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

his is blatant cheating
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334537601?t=5h32m52s
Notice they go top and jayce fires into the bush because he knew they were there, such bull****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses." From the head referee on the forums. If this is the case and the teams were aware then surely this is grounds for a DQ?

Riot needs to go through the footage on the cameras in front of the players to see if he really did look up there. They also need to get a translator and figure out what azubu frost was saying during the start of the match.. Maybe one of them says "they are sending 4 top" or something super obvious. The team needs to be DQ'd from this tournament and all future riot hosted tournaments. Cheating is unacceptable.
After reviewing the evidence, I have to say this is, at minimum, plausible. The timing and location of the ping in reference to where he was looking and so on. Dont let this die. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I am gonna have to say TSM got bamboozled here.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Ok then riddle me this, How is it not enough evidence? By what basis is it just coincidental? Be more specific.

I'm in no way saying what you input is not worth reading, I'm merely talking about how you are just pushing the same statement over and over. "coincidental" it's like your favorite word and the answer to almost all my posts.

Why do I think it's enough? 3 things that are plain seen that all happen in a 30 second window. I've already highlighted the 3 obvious factors, but lets throw out the first one that you seem to claim isn't enough. Let's say he wasn't looking at the screen, and was just looking up by chance.

So now we have the other two oddities, he strangely now pings at random on top of the enemy team. Then Jayce strangely fires Q into the top brush to check it after traversing top the tribrush for no reason.
Because that is all I can say.

It is like you're asking me to give you a definition of the word blue or something and when I say it is a colour you say 'you are avoiding the question, what is blue?'.

I can't tell you why I think it isn't enough evidence but I don't think it is, that is all there is to it. Because I strongly believe in Blackstone's formulation I guess.

Like I said neither of us is going to convince the other.