Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeFalcon View Post
AZF would've won either way, who gives a hoot.
Don't you have something to get banned from?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vincent STRlFE

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muqq View Post
azubu owned tsm, but that doesn't change the fact that he magically knew where they were and pinged it with no vision and they have a pic of him lookin at the damn screen, lmao, its clear that they cheated. but oh well
owned? what is owned to u or define owned?. IDIOT, IT WAS A CLOSE MATCH IF YOU WATCHED IT, this guy is retarded.


edit. even after AF cheated at the start, TSM had a good early plays. How is that owned to you?. Dicckface!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystal Castles

Junior Member

10-07-2012

Look it's pretty damn obvious they cheated. Whether it was TSMs or AF's pause, it clearly showed him looking at the minimap during a pause.
Unless he was admiring the blue lights the head was clearly shown looking in that direction. Which ruined their early game strategy.
This strategy would of made a HUGE impact on the game because TSM found a flaw in AF's early game. Now you're trying to tell me that over a constant number of usual plays that they finally decide to fix it and check that bush? Bull. He obviously looked and pinged their location FOR NO REASON AT ALL as if he knew....

They deserve a rematch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerzaph

Senior Member

10-07-2012

It sounds like you're QQ'ing because tsm lost... I love Team SoloMid, but regardless of this they still would have lost.

Also, Jayce firing into the bush would be a normal thing to do. If it explodes before hitting the wall, there is a champ there. It's not cheating that he fired into the bush, it's smart play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabscuttles

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
You're basing your statement on opinion, while mine is fact. If you want to be captain literal on it, anyone who looked toward the side was breaking a rule. As stated by the Red earlier. As such, each offender should be DQ'd by default.
I don't give a damn about TSM, I merely enjoy the game and wanted to see it played. Not watching people cheat.

The funny thing about your posts is you never refute anything I put out against what you say. You just bring up the legal system and how it should be investigated more. Instead what you should be doing is either disproving my logic or shutting up.

It's been screenshotted several times of the ping that was made that is the major suspsion and theres easily accessible footage of it aswell.
Ok if you want to be like that.

Are you reading ANYTHING about what i'm saying? I never said they didn't cheat and I never said they did cheat, I said there isn't enough evidence. By the way I am refuting your logic, I'm saying your evidence isn't rock solid like you seem to think.

Furthermore, TSM based their argument off 'We looked to Azuba Frost and saw them looking at the minimap'

Get your head out of your ass dude. Saying 'he looked up' yeah that is fact, saying he cheated? No, that isn't.

You clear DO NOT understand what I am posting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerzaph View Post
It sounds like you're QQ'ing because tsm lost... I love Team SoloMid, but regardless of this they still would have lost.

Also, Jayce firing into the bush would be a normal thing to do. If it explodes before hitting the wall, there is a champ there. It's not cheating that he fired into the bush, it's smart play.
its not smart play.

no jayce takes lvl 1 Q..even if u just picked him up and its ur first game as him
E is so much stronger, knockback and speed boost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PHANT2MPAYNE

Senior Member

10-07-2012

It was confirmed, that it was Frost who paused it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonVadim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Nothing to see there guys, just keep buying skins and move on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muqq

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksis View Post
So much stupidity in this thread
''They would've still lost''

So what? You're endorsing cheating because the other would've still lost?
I'll play chess with you, if I'm gonna win anyway I'll start removing some of your pieces from the board cause I,m gonna win anyway.


Genius Logic.
this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derptionary

Senior Member

10-07-2012

If you listened to the commentators they seemed kind of perplexed by those moves too. Dman kept mentioning how shocking it was in the CLG.EU WE game that Corki kept running into CLG.EU's jungle with 0 ward coverage and stealing CLG's red multiple times. There are so many moves that have been made that are so suspicious to the point that It's sickening.