Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larik pwnz View Post
http://i.imgur.com/hEdpJ.jpg

just to add.

imo its riot fault not to ensure that theres no chance for a team to see the enemy screen.
imo americans dont know the meaning of a word cheating or stealing because they are too easy minded.
thats why they havent thought about teams looking at others screen.
He is checking the screen after he hears Regi tell the official they can see the screens and that they should turn them off. At least it appears that way when you watch the video.

Raksis

10-07-2012

So much stupidity in this thread
''They would've still lost''

So what? You're endorsing cheating because the other would've still lost?
I'll play chess with you, if I'm gonna win anyway I'll start removing some of your pieces from the board cause I,m gonna win anyway.

Genius Logic.

EdgeLegend

10-07-2012

sad

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

10-07-2012

anyway Riot organised this World Championship very poorly. even worse than IEM and regionals.
this shows of how serious Riots are.
all that theyre capable of is releasing a new champ every two weeks.

RoxasV2

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksis View Post
So much stupidity in this thread
''They would've still lost''

So what? You're endorsing cheating because the other would've still lost?
I'll play chess with you, if I'm gonna win anyway I'll start removing some of your pieces from the board cause I,m gonna win anyway.

Genius Logic.

Nah its just that some TSM fanboys will imply that TSM could have won this if he DIDNT PING THIIIIIS. Some ppl just wanna make it clear that Azubu Frost dominated TSM

Muqq

10-07-2012

dang

sealzilla

10-07-2012

Whose stupid idea was it to put tv screens behind the players anyway they should be infront with the players only seeing the back

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
This argument is pointless, neither of us are going to change our minds.

I'll just say that its still coincidental and people's heads shouldn't be called for on 'evidence' this coincidental, the incident should just be investigated further (court of law or esports tournament).

But I don't know why you addressed the part of me saying 'want', that is completely superfluous to your point - I'm sure if you were innocent you wouldn't want to be convicted of something either.
You're basing your statement on opinion, while mine is fact. If you want to be captain literal on it, anyone who looked toward the side was breaking a rule. As stated by the Red earlier. As such, each offender should be DQ'd by default.
I don't give a damn about TSM, I merely enjoy the game and wanted to see it played. Not watching people cheat.

The funny thing about your posts is you never refute anything I put out against what you say. You just bring up the legal system and how it should be investigated more. Instead what you should be doing is either disproving my logic or shutting up.

It's been screenshotted several times of the ping that was made that is the major suspsion and theres easily accessible footage of it aswell.

Crai Crushna

10-07-2012

That is a blatant violation of the rules. That is Toxic behavior and his team should pay by getting disqualified and replaced by TSM. At the time if it was cost it should have resulted in an automatic game victory and gone to a game 2 to begin champ select/bans. Pro sports would have put a stop to it. Look at Baseball, Corked bat equals an ejection and a long suspension. Putting an extra "foreign substance" on a baseball by the pitcher results an in ejection and bans. It wasn't caught but this isn't grade school. Just because it wasn't caught does not mean it never happened. If Riot and E-Sports in General want to be taken seriously then this judgement has to happen.

Muqq

10-07-2012

azubu owned tsm, but that doesn't change the fact that he magically knew where they were and pinged it with no vision and they have a pic of him lookin at the damn screen, lmao, its clear that they cheated. but oh well