Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiletto

10-07-2012

Dang. I was a Frost fan, but if this evidence is true and hasn't been shopped (looks fairly legit, too) - this changes everything.

Indekkusutaku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeFalcon View Post
AZF would've won either way, who gives a hoot.
This attitude is almost worse than an actual cheater's. Cheating is cheating and should be punished regardless of whether or not the cheating would have helped.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
It's not about wants.

It's not about luck.

No team in the history of professional LoL that is recorded ever randomly pinged the top inhibitor for the blue team at the start. You could try to say it's a ritual thing that one player pings there, but what do you know they don't do that and have never done that.

You can't deny the evidence laid down before you. They pinged in a place that would have no reason to be pinged at that point of the game in an official tournament. Ever.
This argument is pointless, neither of us are going to change our minds.

I'll just say that its still coincidental and people's heads shouldn't be called for on 'evidence' this coincidental, the incident should just be investigated further (court of law or esports tournament).

But I don't know why you addressed the part of me saying 'want', that is completely superfluous to your point - I'm sure if you were innocent you wouldn't want to be convicted of something either.

YouLikeDat

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuush1n View Post
http://i.imgur.com/EMos1.jpg

Look at that pic and tell me how that Azubu player could even see that minimap.
Look at that picture again, there's another mini-map on the bottom right of the main projector screen which sits right on top of where Azubu was playing. They also had the main projector displayed on TSM at that very moment. Additionally when the game was resumed, a member of Azubu freakishly pinged the exact location of where TSM were.

Based on these incidences, It's quite possible Azubu did indeed catch glimpse of where TSM was. So yes It is possible that Azubu indeed 'cheated'. However in saying that It wouldn't have been the soul reason TSM had lost. Azubu still outplayed them and won through a highly skilled match. It's really hard to say..

Destrukthor

10-07-2012

Bump for justice!

RaverSF4ntasY

10-07-2012

I'm not a tsm fan or any af fan or any teams. Just a passer, dont mind me. I do believe those evidence, are legit, kinda of cheat.

Kama

10-07-2012

Wow the proof is right there dam riot what are you going to do? screw tsm over or let the cheaters cheat more?

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/hEdpJ.jpg

just to add.

imo its riot fault not to ensure that theres no chance for a team to see the enemy screen.
imo americans dont know the meaning of a word cheating or stealing because they are too easy minded.
thats why they havent thought about teams looking at others screen.

theres 1mil on the line. fuk people what do you expect?

anyway Riot organised this World Championship very poorly. even worse than IEM and regionals.
this shows of how serious Riots are.
all that theyre capable of is releasing a new champ every two weeks.

SN Luketwo

10-07-2012

Bump

Angelbelle

10-07-2012

The ping is not conclusive evidence. How do you know they didn't ping because they suspect it anyways. You can't prove it either way. The only "proof" is he looked back. That's riots job. TSM is not gonna win this even if they got the lvl 1 off. Same with CLG and their blue/purple side excuse