Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHADOWMC

10-07-2012

i am really disappionted that riot tried to help those cheaters..lost my respect to this company.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
The legal system? lol.

Dude it's a video game tournament ran by the eSports scene which has had several mishaps in the past that many are aware of. Not just with League of Legends either.

Both your "coincidental" moments are just far too obscure to just be called lucky. For being someone who analyzes this legally, you sure do miss the idea of the entire post. This is not a murder trial where you are "innocent until proven guilty" and this is not a court of law. It's a video game tournament, if cheating has been done, the guilty should be dealt with accordingly.
You know what I think it is pretty suspicious.

But you know what'd be terrible, if they were kicked out of a 2 million dollar tournament because they DID get really lucky.

Trying to find if someone is guilty or not shouldn't matter if it is a court of law or just a video game tournament. Why should it? I wouldn't want to be disqualified from a 2 million dollar tournament when i'm innocent and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be convicted of murder when i'm innocent. Think you are missing the points of my posts tbh.

Yamantaka

10-07-2012

Reginald has actually been reading the reddit thread about this and makes some comments in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDfM...&feature=g-u-u

Jafryn

10-07-2012

Are you guys blind?

The guy obviously isn't looking at the minimap. Look at his shoulder. His neck would have to be broken to be looking at the map.

The ping and behavior is suspicious, but it isn't from the guy in the picture looking at the map. If they cheated, someone in the audience gave them a hand signal or something.

Rolok

10-07-2012

bump for cheating

Sphinx

10-07-2012

Lol so pathetic, cheating on this level of play. No dignity at all.

Jiz Khalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

lol... why arent they sitting in a booth or something where they cant look at map? or why isnt the map at an angle where its impossible to see it from where youre sitting

holy **** riot, you keep messing up everywhere

Reäpër

10-07-2012

i just think its retarded to have a big azz monitor with the game over each team. at least angle them AWAY from the other team or something. wtf riot.

sphyxious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

im sure that is why they 2-0 tsm sore yanks are sore

DayHero

10-07-2012

way to go AF. what a disgrace