Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont rage at me View Post
The team needs to be DQ'd from this tournament and all future riot hosted tournaments. Cheating is unacceptable.
If you want TSM to win any kind of global tournament you better keep up with your little crusade, still a lot of teams left before TSM can win.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
This is in no way proof that they cheated. Strange? Maybe. People don't get arrested or disqualified for something being coincidental.

Fact of the matter is there is no way you can say that is proof, if you want them disqualified you'd need more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone's_formulation

Seriously, blurting out this as being complete proof that they cheated is awful.
Blatant use of a ping at the start of the game that happens to be on top of the enemy team. That's pretty lucky. Then to blindly fire Jayce Q into the brush at top randomly hitting someone to "check it". That's some coincidental moments.

Come on, I'm it's pretty plain as day that they used the map and pinged accordingly. How can you explain that? Prove it wrong otherwise.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
People actually do get arrested for it, I think you mean they don't get incarcerated.

There is nothing wrong with accusing someone of cheating if there seems to be significant evidence that they have, which this certainly seems like. Now it's Riot's job to look through their more substantial records (voice chats, other camera angles, etc) to see if this is the case or not.
RIOT is not going to investigate this issue, they are going to do their best to sweep it under the rug and get it forgotten.

if they investigate, it shows weakness as obviously something did happen, if they come back and are like "yeah nothing went wrong"...they are blatantly lying. if they come back and go "yeah this happened" it shows they are negligent.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Hardly. But lets just say you are right, you are still proving looking up at a coincidental time is not compelling evidence.

Sorry, you are right about the incarceration thing. But to call this significant evidence is laughable, it should be looked into, but they should not be called cheaters just off that.
your right, but...if it happens, and i get let off..then 2 days later they find another body..and i have ANOTHER pair of shoes and shovel in my trunk again...****s going down.

there is another point where they were cought..idk what happened ot the post as it was a diff thread, somethign about earlier match, not the TSM one

Repeats arnt coincidence.

and, if your an investigator the first rule is..don't believe in coincidences

E/ and NO ONE starts out with Q at lvl 1 jayce.
it doesnt happen. thats just bad play

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
Blatant use of a ping at the start of the game that happens to be on top of the enemy team. That's pretty lucky. Then to blindly fire Jayce Q into the brush at top randomly hitting someone to "check it". That's some coincidental moments.

Come on, I'm it's pretty plain as day that they used the map and pinged accordingly. How can you explain that? Prove it wrong otherwise.
I'm basing my argument (vaguely) off the legal system (note I haven't studied law or anything)

But the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

I can't prove you wrong, all I can say is that yes, that is pretty coincidental, is that enough to say without a doubt they are cheats? Definitely not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
your right, but...if it happens, and i get let off..then 2 days later they find another body..and i have ANOTHER pair of shoes and shovel in my trunk again...****s going down.

there is another point where they were cought..idk what happened ot the post as it was a diff thread, somethign about earlier match, not the TSM one

Repeats arnt coincidence.

and, if your an investigator the first rule is..don't believe in coincidences

E/ and NO ONE starts out with Q at lvl 1 jayce.
it doesnt happen. thats just bad play
A good pihlosophy for an investigator, not so much a judge.

Mystic Blue Fox

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
If you want TSM to win any kind of global tournament you better keep up with your little crusade, still a lot of teams left before TSM can win.
It's not about TSM, it's the principle of fair gameplay in a professional tournament.

TheBestAshe

10-07-2012

People don't seem to know the importance of this is not that they beat TSM and probably would have anyways, but it's the fact that they CHEATED in a tournament with a $2million dollar pool prize.

TreMetal

10-07-2012

How sad.

InTecknicolour

10-07-2012

It would all have been fine if Riot just put a delay. If not the standard 3 minute delay, do a 30seconds-1minute delay.

Or do what dota2 did at the international. The teams were playing in an enclosed booth and being watched by a judge.

The audience could see the screen but the teams in the booth can't.

Mystic Blue Fox

10-07-2012

Quote:
I'm basing my argument (vaguely) off the legal system (note I haven't studied law or anything)

But the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

I can't prove you wrong, all I can say is that yes, that is pretty coincidental, is that enough to say without a doubt they are cheats? Definitely not.
The legal system? lol.

Dude it's a video game tournament ran by the eSports scene which has had several mishaps in the past that many are aware of. Not just with League of Legends either.

Both your "coincidental" moments are just far too obscure to just be called lucky. For being someone who analyzes this legally, you sure do miss the idea of the entire post. This is not a murder trial where you are "innocent until proven guilty" and this is not a court of law. It's a video game tournament, if cheating has been done, the guilty should be dealt with accordingly.