Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secretbeef

10-07-2012

This is pretty substantial evidence....and I was against the idea of them actually cheating.
Sorry Riot, this pretty well locks it up as true.

Lenvirthus

10-07-2012

"We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses." From the head referee on the forums. If this is the case and the teams were aware then surely this is grounds for a DQ?

Zilveren

10-07-2012

Bump for justice.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJoe View Post
This needs to be addressed. Thank you for posting this.

Cheating is nothing that should be ignored. Regardless of who you think may have won without it is not the point. They cheated, so they don't deserve to play. No different from any other sport event, you can be DQ'd in all of them so why should LoL be any different?
This is in no way proof that they cheated. Strange? Maybe. People don't get arrested or disqualified for something being coincidental.

Fact of the matter is there is no way you can say that is proof, if you want them disqualified you'd need more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone's_formulation

Seriously, blurting out this as being complete proof that they cheated is awful.

Brutal4thenexus

10-07-2012

I didn't really mind that Tsm got knocked out, but this is bull****.

Tastycakes

10-07-2012

Regardless of what he saw or didn't see, with those clear rules I would penalize the player for not looking forward at all times. I'm sure it was stated to all of them and signed for when running a large screen showing all directly in the middle of both teams.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post
This is in no way proof that they cheated. Strange? Maybe. People don't get arrested or disqualified for something being coincidental.

Fact of the matter is there is no way you can say that is proof, if you want them disqualified you'd need more.

Seriously, blurting out this as being complete proof that they cheated is awful.
pretty sure if the police uncover a buried dead body, and start doing check points, searching cars...and I have a shovel and muddy shoes in my trunk..im going into custody.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttles View Post

People actually do get arrested for it, I think you mean they don't get incarcerated.

There is nothing wrong with accusing someone of cheating if there seems to be significant evidence that they have, which this certainly seems like. Now it's Riot's job to look through their more substantial records (voice chats, other camera angles, etc) to see if this is the case or not.

Rabscuttles

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
pretty sure if the police uncover a buried dead body, and start doing check points, searching cars...and I have a shovel and muddy shoes in my trunk..im going into custody.
Hardly. But lets just say you are right, you are still proving looking up at a coincidental time is not compelling evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
People actually do get arrested for it, I think you mean they don't get incarcerated.

There is nothing wrong with accusing someone of cheating if there seems to be significant evidence that they have, which this certainly seems like. Now it's Riot's job to look through their more substantial records (voice chats, other camera angles, etc) to see if this is the case or not.
Sorry, you are right about the incarceration thing. But to call this significant evidence is laughable, it should be looked into, but they should not be called cheaters just off that.

ponezor108

10-07-2012

Bump