Jungle counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

06-28-2012

An Ezreal was yelling in my last match about how junglers can't get counterpicked. While I laughed at how wrong this was, it got me thinking. How would someone go about countering a jungler such as Shyvanna, Udyr or Dr. Mundo (IE fast clearing, tanky junglers)? Well, besides the obvious answer of ward moar and try to steal their stuff.

50mm3r

06-28-2012

Those junglers are so good because no one really can counter them effectively. They will win 1v1 almost indefinitely (or buy time for the lanes to come in).

SlenderTown

10-09-2012

Well if I were you, I would counter pick one of those junglers with another. If they pick Mundo, pick Shyvana, if the pick Shyvana, pick Udyr etc. Or, pick trundle. He can deflect counter jungling like a boss.

Snake XT

10-09-2012

What would you do against a good shaco jungler? I mean buying wards early game is costly, you would want to use that gold for better builds for better clearing but since you're on the defensive early on...?

AskKarthus

10-09-2012

The clock counters Shaco. He has a fantastic early game, and falls to near uselessness late game. You should also counter jungle Shaco when he goes to gank, it will mess him up a ton.

TheRageWay

10-09-2012

I feel you can always pick a counter to weaker junglers and easy boss jungles like if I see someone pick Amumu im probably going to pick someone like lee sin to bully his jungle take his buffs and be able to out do him.

xShizz

10-09-2012

Jungle no counterpick? loooool its called not overextending and putting down wards