Cheating In Ranked? (Please read, important)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoticDreams

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
Oh sorry, I forgot how under represented tom-foolery is in the Code.

Regardless, that one dude had a good point. Should lolking.com be shut down because they tell everyones name?

NoneLikeRob

10-09-2012

So quickly, shame on you all for turning this from a potential security problem into a "oh no, you used a summoner name" discussion. It was fairly stated giving the names of everyone on both teams, good job, everyone stop crying now.

I had a game a while back where I was jungling, no matter where I went, or how I tried to gank, the enemy alistar was there with the laner shortly behind him. This happened to everyone throughout the game, the enemy team knew where all of us were at all times, I could rationalize a few chance encounters easily enough, but it was impossible for any of our team to get ANYWHERE because they all knew where we were and would show up. A friend spectating the game said they hadn't purchased or placed a single ward the whole game. I thought this was a cheat, but I was then told that it's pretty much impossible to hack LoL because of how data is handled by the servers. Not sure if this is true or not, but it might have just been bad luck in both my instance and yours.

PsychoticDreams

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
So quickly, shame on you all for turning this from a potential security problem into a "oh no, you used a summoner name" discussion. It was fairly stated giving the names of everyone on both teams, good job, everyone stop crying now.

I had a game a while back where I was jungling, no matter where I went, or how I tried to gank, the enemy alistar was there with the laner shortly behind him. This happened to everyone throughout the game, the enemy team knew where all of us were at all times, I could rationalize a few chance encounters easily enough, but it was impossible for any of our team to get ANYWHERE because they all knew where we were and would show up. A friend spectating the game said they hadn't purchased or placed a single ward the whole game. I thought this was a cheat, but I was then told that it's pretty much impossible to hack LoL because of how data is handled by the servers. Not sure if this is true or not, but it might have just been bad luck in both my instance and yours.
First, thank you for the whole standing up for this thread ^_^

Second, yeah idk. I'd have to assume it was a hack at that point. When things don't add up such as my situation or yours. I will call hacks of some sort.

I mean, whos to say that my client didnt actually mess up? But 5 people on the same team, yeah not falling for that.

Was it a ranked game btw?

ImogenArk

10-09-2012

Sounds like classic hacks. This needs to be brought to a red's attention. Surprised it hasn't already been replied to by a red yet, actually.

PsychoticDreams

10-12-2012

This is what i found on reddit. http://i.imgur.com/4Ty1n.jpg

It sounds very similar to what happened to me

Hummbs

10-12-2012

This happened to me in a ranked 5v5...

PsychoticDreams

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummbs View Post
This happened to me in a ranked 5v5...
Same. When it was a definate win, it happened and enemy won. Weird