Darius. TO OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessdeathday View Post
Darius isnt op, if he doesnt get an early advantage hes easily shut down, if your getting beat by him let him get annoyed because hes not snowballing be way over extended and have ur jungler kill him, and repeat, gg works everytime, all darius players thinks they are unkillable. I used to do the same thing lol, but if ur not smart in lane and die early, you will pretty much be screwed
Wrong.

Zamiel The Grey

10-07-2012

He requires the least feed to snowball ridiculously.... but there comes a point in elo where it is known how to deal with him (ie never used in pro play). If not then qq, an ok player will wreck you with darius.

Baltheir

10-07-2012

I wouldn't so much call him OP, it's just that his damage output is so freaking high and he has a low skill cap making it easy for all lvl of players to play him.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Garen ****s on Darius pretty hard. Try going him next time.

AmbushWhite

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azry2712 View Post
Do you guys think that Darius is really OP? I mean to OP? I think Draven 'his brother' is to weak comparing to Darius. For my opinion Draven should probably be buffed or darius should be nerfed. haha just an opnion ><
TIP: Get jayce

GG

Azry2712

10-08-2012

Thx for the replies guys >< good feedback. Love it.

Helter Kremlin

10-08-2012

I have stomped Darius into the ground with the following champions.
Master Yi, Garen, Jax, Xin Zhao, Lux, Malzahar, Volibear, Draven, Ashe, Vayne, Talon, Katarina, Rengar, Diana, Jayce, Blitzcrank and Darius.
I have also been destroyed by Darius. He's not OP. You are just fighting him wrong.

Build defense and all that.

OverlyRomantic

10-08-2012

Darius is not OP. As mentioned earlier, he can be shut down by harass. Also, if a game goes long he'll start famishing his own team and it'll screw up team fights

Friesguy

10-08-2012

Any champ with range counters him ridiculously hard. I love facing Darius when I'm using Gangplank or Jayce. Yes I have to be careful, much like any other champion, but if I get in Darius' range (which is tiny), I know I'm going to get hit hard. On release everyone thought he was OP, but Riot barely gave him any nerfs and his win percentage went down. Why? Because people actually learned how to play against one.

If I had to tell you who the most OP top lane is, it'd be Rengar. It's impossible to push lane against him (or you'll die horribly), and with his mobility and natural tanky-ness, you can build him like an AD Carry and outlast enemy tanks. Plus his ult is amazing for initiating team fights and jumping on the opposing AD Carry before the enemy team has any idea what's happened.

JRiMi

10-08-2012

Garen makes Darius put koolaid on his lips lmao. Ppl who think he's op prob try to counter with teemo and get ate. To be clear Teemo doesn't counter Darius lol.