Who Should Get Next Visual Upgrade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quenton

10-08-2012

Sivir. I hate to say it, but she bothers the **** out of me. Hate looking at her.

Nisshoku03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

all the ones with ridiculous feet

sion, nidalee, sivir, taric, yi, annie, twitch, udyr, veigar

something like that

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipple View Post
Let's be realistic. Watch Cho'gath's dance.... He sways back and forth. Compare that with ezreal, anything any other champ.

Taric....is truly not as fabulous as he makes himself out to be :P
Sivir
Fiddlesticks.
Annie
Sion
Anvia
Veigar
Shaco

Alll of them look odd when placed next to champs like cait, cassi, darius, etc. They just don't fit well together in my opinion.
Cho's dance needs to be changed to "The Mating Dance" from the Dinosaurs sitcom by Jim Henson Studios/Disney from the early 90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-zCC5XgChQ

Sunaseth

10-08-2012

Nidalee and Yi could use visual upgrades.

thodoris

10-08-2012

If it's not Nidalee I'm going to F@#$@#%#$%$T#$RT(I#$TIJ $#(TI#$TI $#TI$TI(I$G$(IG ERIG IG IDFG($T#$T I$TI #$T) $TI

riot pls let it be Nidalee next :3

Conditiona

10-08-2012

TARIC! He's not fabulous enough!! lol

Dawn Duck

10-08-2012

Annie, definitely.

AbiwonKenabi

10-08-2012

Anivia's splash looks bad compared to her other skins' splash art. I mean all of her skins look just AWESOME, but the original, not so much.

Nidalee needs some work too; Cougar form's walking animation is just awkward, and why is it's range so short (compared to other melee champs)?

Edit: Wouldn't mind a Cho'Gath update either

topgunLT1

10-08-2012

oki dont mind some of the old champs looking kinda bleh in their model, but if the model and the animation is kinda boring when it's supposed to look cool then it matters for me. i would like master yi both animation and model to be remade, anivia (same as yi but even if u can ignore yi u cant ignore anivia's flying animation) , nunu (his model looks like malphite rock solid XD, isnt it supposed to be fur like volibear) , malphite (he looks like a volcanic rock i think, cause thats wat it looks like when he looses his armour ) , sion's ok, i like the way he runs with his axe XD (its funny, change it if it wasn't intended to look funny) , annie or her bear atleast.

AND u guys put up some cool 5v5 artworks for lol in ur fb page. wat shocks me the most in it was how nocturn looked like . PLEASE PLEASE release that nocturn visual upgrade ^.^ .

Thanks for the great game riot

Marshmallomancer

10-08-2012

Nidalee and Nunu are the most desperately in need of one.

Edit: And Sivir