Who Should Get Next Visual Upgrade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottle of Aleve

10-08-2012

Should include a poll. In order of my personal preference, Ryze would be next...mostly because I bought Tribal Ryze last time it went on sale, having forgotten it's kind of garbage and I'm hoping it'll be better when it gets updated. But I've got Dark Crystal Ryze to hold me over until then.

In terms of who actually NEEDS it the most, there's no question that Tier 1 in terms of clunky models consists of Kassadin, Taric, Sivir and Annie.

Followed in close second by Nidalee, Sion, Master Yi and Pantheon.

Everyone else is more or less in good shape. I've heard Shaco mentioned, for example. While he does look somewhat out of date next to present-gen models in terms of like, shading on his clothes or details on his weapons, he's at least in proportion. He doesn't have giant clunky triangle feet or a big sculpted-looking chunk of one-shade-of-black hair or anything that makes him an eyesore to look at like some others.

Elsde

10-08-2012

Sivir and Nidalee are worst right now imo

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

please tell me you're remaking nidalee soon(tm)er than later.. her dorito feet are embarrassing and her spear looks very awkward while flying.

that and her inverted spear traps ._.

GreedLV

10-08-2012

Sivir. Sivir needs a visual upgrade bad...dat...dat ass crack that runs up half her back. =/

Bogieman

10-08-2012

I'd love to see Sivir and Nidalee upgraded. Also I think that Mundo, YI, Alistar, Sion and Annie could use some love too.

Lion94

10-08-2012

i think maybe garen draven or ashe but thats just me

Bottle of Aleve

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion94 View Post
i think maybe garen draven or ashe but thats just me
..can't..tell if joking..

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Nidalee

diamond feet make me rage

BADAR5E GAM3R

10-08-2012

Annie or Sivir

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-08-2012

Nunu because I always thought he looked ridiculous. What is happening even in that splash art?
Sion I heard has changes coming which is great
Others are Shen, Udyr, Morde, Cho'Gath, Poppy, Yi, Shaco etc; basically people who haven't had a splash art change.
But mostly Nunu because he's been a favourite of mine but his splash art makes me cry