Who Should Get Next Visual Upgrade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire Ahri

10-07-2012

The parrot has spoken!

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Annie, Nidalee and Sivir needs it the most.

Galt

10-07-2012

I think Annie is looking a bit outdated.

PauIifer

10-07-2012

The from the parrot's beak comes knowledge that fills his followers with joy.

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Annie, definitely.

drzombieface

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Champ models I'd like to see remade in the near future that really, really need it:

Nidalee, Sion, Sivir, Ryze, Warwick. (sort of in that order, I guess.)

Maybe Annie and Master Yi as well. Yi because champs that rely on speed shouldn't have tents for shoes, and Annie because how is she still a tiny little girl. They could give her a bit more age while still keeping her overall form childish in line with her story. (Tiny Tina from BL2 as reference.)

(One I really hope for is Pantheon. His model could be better and his animations are a bit wonky. It's certainly not a priority, but a remade Pantheon could be really badass.)

Venova

10-07-2012

Janna's base skin needs a remake to match her current artwork better. Her artwork is so beautiful, yet her skin looks nothing like it, the colors are all wrong, and it's not detailed enough. DO NOT CHANGE THE ARTWORK ONLY THE INGAME MODEL!!!

drzombieface

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venova View Post
Janna's base skin needs a remake
Janna's already received a visual upgrade.

There's so many champions with giant triangle boxes for feet that still need some digital loving, and Janna's already gotten some of that.

LimitlessChaos

10-07-2012

Sion or Warwick.

OneBigBugga

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

Honestly Nid needs a makeover BADLY... her Traffic cone feet look silly.... not to mention when she runs in human form in the tall grass.. her feet look like she's slipping all over the place... similar to Cho's old walk when he was at stacks.

Sivir : She looks down right blocky right now and her run animation looks silly.. she almost waddles.