Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ITT: We pretend it's 2011

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaZero

09-26-2010

Hmmm, any ETAs on obs or replays?

fiori

09-26-2010

remember when even 1 malady was a joke build?

now max malady is the only way that Garen is viable. Riot please make it's passive unique.

Oh God Its Yi

09-26-2010

Quote:
MegaZero:
Hmmm, any ETAs on obs or replays?

Soon™

Ardor Calamity

09-26-2010

Quote:
Oh God Its Yi:
You don't take into account the fact that his Q E and R all scale off of physical damage with 3 second cooldowns. That magic penetration on W just doesn't help when he does no magic damage. Tank Kass isn't a threat and doesn't have anything that makes people focus him, aside from the stun on his R.

You, sir, need to l2p. If I recall correctly, his R taunts all enemies in the map for 1 minute, while healing all of his teammates and increasing their attack damage and AP by 50% of Kass's HP.

There is a reason Tank kass has his own tier in Elementz's list.

nociess

09-26-2010

Quote:
Ardor Calamity:
You, sir, need to l2p. If I recall correctly, his R taunts all enemies in the map for 1 minute, while healing all of his teammates and increasing their attack damage and AP by 50% of Kass's HP.

The tier that is below Evelynn, remember she is the strongest hero BY FAR currently in this game I can't remember the time she sucked I mean seriously an AOE nuke with no CD with a 3:1 AP ratio that can be used while CC for a normal skill? Super op.

srcrackbaby

09-26-2010

someone should bookmark this thread, then bump it on january 1st, and see how accurate it is.

fiori

09-26-2010

Quote:
Ardor Calamity:

you still read Elementz list...psshht.. Ever since he went to work for riot that list has been very biased. He streams as Kass all day and is responsible for kass' recent buffs into OP.

kama toki's list is much more reasonable

Aeloh

09-26-2010

Time to stack AA staves with Vlad, his new passive makes him even more OP. The more mana he gets, the more health he gets, the more AP he gets. Also move speed.

nociess

09-26-2010

Did Shurelia ever defeat dark Shurelia in their dual to the death? I don't remember the outcome of that match.

sultanbacon

09-26-2010

This new melee carry w/malady metagame sucks ass!