ITT: We pretend it's 2011

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2010

Great, thanks Riot! you stopped Mundo from going where he pleases.... Ruined the game!

Ardor Calamity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post
Great, thanks Riot! you stopped Mundo from going where he pleases.... Ruined the game!
Yeah, seriously. Now all he has to do is sit there and mash buttons because all of his abilities are global aoe nukes.

Chakki

09-26-2010

"This brush looks safe..."

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"An ally has been slain!"
"Enemy double kill!"

Yep, Garen's still OP.

nociess

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekyzz View Post
"This brush looks safe..."

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"An ally has been slain!"
"Enemy double kill!"

Yep, Garen's still OP.
Pfft garen got hit hard with the nerf stick, his judgement is like MF's ulti currently, which is basically a mini Pantheon HSS. I mean dude when they revamped it to his ultimate they made it have GLOBAL range! and each hit doing 30% of enemies life!

Oh God Its Yi

09-26-2010

Why are you building Kassadin as AP? He's obviously DPS.

Uber Bonisseur

09-26-2010

Who should I buy ?

Armored bear or Blind monk ?

Kama Toki

09-26-2010

God that teemo just came out of the jungle and aced out entire team. Ugghh i can't stand how he can THROW SHROOMS AT PEOPLE now.

nociess

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Bonisseur View Post
Who should I buy ?

Armored bear or Blind monk ?
Plant king is super OP atm so choose him (but make sure someone get's a counter for spider queen as she hard counters you)
Or you could go my pro Yi build in which you achieve over 9000 MS without using ulti.You can practically outrun the fountain turrets lazors!

Ardor Calamity

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Its Yi View Post
Why are you building Kassadin as AP? He's obviously DPS.
Wrong. Kass is support and therefore needs AP to give his teammates more mana/health.

In case you didn't know, his passive, which gives him Health, Armor and Magic Resist from AP, makes him the most potent tank in the game.

I once saw him withstand the fountain turret for 12 seconds. With only a dorans ring.

Oh God Its Yi

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardor Calamity View Post
Wrong. Kass is support and therefore needs AP to give his teammates more mana/health.

In case you didn't know, his passive, which gives him Health, Armor and Magic Resist from AP, makes him the most potent tank in the game.

I once saw him withstand the fountain turret for 12 seconds. With only a dorans ring.
You don't take into account the fact that his Q E and R all scale off of physical damage with 3 second cooldowns. That magic penetration on W just doesn't help when he does no magic damage. Tank Kass isn't a threat and doesn't have anything that makes people focus him, aside from the stun on his R.

123456 ... 8