Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cut Deman and Jatt Some Slack, GD.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

10-06-2012

Quote:
Still Eternity:
Look, they've been sitting in their chairs doing damage control, casting, non-stop talking, and enduring these gruelingly long games for Eight Freaking Hours

They haven't been able to stop, get anything to eat, have had zero breaks, and are probobley dead tired. They're just as sick and tired of these re-games as you, and all the people sitting there in the venue are.

Think of the people at the venue, as well. They've ALSO been sitting in their chairs for eight hours, with MORE TO GO. Deman likely said what he said both to pander to the crowd, and likely didn't realize what he said. About a minute after he said it, when they realized the streams were back, he looked like he wanted to puke up his innards. Haven't you ever said something you didn't mean? Haven't you ever made a ****ing mistake? We're a lot less entitled than we think. We don't have to stay in one spot and sit through this bull****. THEY ARE. We can go get food, do something else, play our own games, ect. Just cut these guys some slack.

Puke uphis innards = **** eating grin?

800eloPubtrash

10-06-2012

Quote:
GodHandBlĂ­tz:
Stay talking and sitting for the longest time, and then go try to have a normal conversation.
You won't succeed, and you will make a mistake.

Nobody insults me.

burntendz

10-06-2012

Quote:
GodHandBlĂ­tz:
Stay talking and sitting for the longest time, and then go try to have a normal conversation.
You won't succeed, and you will make a mistake.

You stole the words from my mouth. Comment made in bad taste, but as said before, he has been sitting there for ages.

Lemonbullets

10-06-2012

Props to them.

Suien Reizo

10-06-2012

So now I gotta ask what was said, a paraphrase if it can't be typed would be nice.

Charlie Martel

10-06-2012

I'm so thankful we've had Deman and Jatt this whole time. If we were stuck with Phreak and Rivington I would have probably blown my brains out.

Fudgecake

10-06-2012

Hurt feelings too stronk

BlazingSalvo

10-06-2012

They swap off to Phreak and Riv every other match to give each other breaks / time to eat, etc., I don't know why they didn't bring those two in after the 4th or 5th hour at least.

Theostru

10-06-2012

That's part of the job. You are expected to retain a certain level of professionalism. Imagine if this happened during an NFL or NBA broadcast - people would be losing their ****. It's unacceptable.

saintbookman

10-06-2012

Meh there are different level of all of the online viewers. I mean a lot of people have made this a big thing, and for them it means they did all of these things for nothing. It's fine to say the people who are just watching this at their cpu desks/don't have school or work shouldn't be offended, but there are a lot of people who are pretty heavily invested in these games.