Power Save Mode

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheezyCupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

How do u check if adobe air is up-to-date? I can run LoL fine, and i usually play online games without my firewall on only turn it on to go on the internet. My graphics card is uptodate also, but it was bugging out a few days ago. like after i came out of my 10minute power save mode, my graphics were messed up, and a screen popped up that said something like "N4_driver is broken" dont remember the exact words. But i would just restart my computer and it would be fine. didnt think to much about it.

CheezyCupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

bump

Pen is Hungry

09-27-2010

I would suggest uninstalling Adobe Air completely, then go to adobe's website and re-download it. However, when you reinstalled the game it should have installed the most up to date version of Adobe Air. What specs is your graphics card? I had something VERY similar happen when I first played Sims3 on my internal motherboard graphics card. Long story short my screen would black out, just like yours... my computer would go to sleep mode, and I would have to manually shut down the PC and reboot it several times. Be sure graphics settings are turned down low. Sims3 caused my computer to crash multiple times were I would have to quickly alt tab it so my graphics card would have enough time to recover. Although I wouldn't suggest doing this long term because you will probably burn out your graphics card (if you have an internal one and that's the problem).

It doesn't sound so much as a LoL bug, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I was running Windows Vista at the time. Sorry there is only so much I can do without having your PC in front of me. Haha.

I would have gotten back sooner, but I was in college Are you running a Mac or Windows Vista etc... Get back with me when you can.

Zinthros

Recruiter

09-27-2010

From what I understand LoL does not use your installed version of air, but its own pre-packaged, outdated libraries.

Pen is Hungry

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinthros View Post
From what I understand LoL does not use your installed version of air, but its own pre-packaged, outdated libraries.
I'm pretty sure you are correct, but I still believe LoL should come with a completely updated version of Adobe Air. Other than that, the only other thing I can think to update would be Internet Explore itself considering how LoL runs through it.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Help and Support is a better place to find solutions for this I would think.

CheezyCupcake

09-27-2010

kk ill give u a more a less sample of my computer MS Windows XP Professional SP3 Intel core2 CPU @ 1.86 GHz 2.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE
Also statikk i did post one in it, i posted one in there and in here, and the other one has nothing be me saying bump :P also ill try to uninstall and reinstall adobe.

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

09-27-2010

what makes you think its power save mode that is the problem?

CheezyCupcake

09-27-2010

Because when im ingame, i go into power save mode ^_^ lol.

CheezyCupcake

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinthros View Post
Well if what he says is true, i did update it a few days ago, so it might be adobe air that crashed the game if it wasnt the right version thinking of it now..