Should I buy Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

10-06-2012

Magus Crow

10-06-2012

Depends. She's pretty strong (okay... VERY strong) if you know how to use her well but she has a pretty high skillcap so it can be pretty hard to pick up her playstyle.

CowMeat

10-07-2012

Play her when she is free first unless you have a lot of money or IP to burn. If you are buying with RP, wait for a sale unless you don't care about conserving funds.

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I personally love her. She's hard to get a hang of for some people (she's one of the toughest champs to do well with). She is a great mid because her ball will make people not want to go anywhere near you-and if they do, you can punish them for it.
A sheild, something you can control from a distance to attack, check bushes, slow, zone, etc and an ult that disrupts people? Sign me up.
She's very mana hungry through, and if you're not careful you're going to die a lot as she isn't the tankiest of champs.

Flicko

10-30-2012

She's hard to use well. However, if you can use her well, you'll outzone most champions in mid.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-30-2012

Why are you thinking about Orianna? If you have to ask us, then the answer is no, you shouldn't buy Orianna (at least not yet).

Test out champions during the free week, and pick from those that you enjoyed. If you think you absolutely must have a champion regardless of having tried them, then it's not really relevant to seek outside opinion.

Creepy4

10-30-2012

Not if you've never tried her.

Unless a champion is in the 450IP or 1350 IP cost range, I'd suggest not buying them without trying them. They're too expensive to warrant just leaving them to rot without any use if it turns out you don't like them.

Niek

10-31-2012

Orianna is extremely fun, but hard to use. If you want to buy her, that's great! Just wait for her to become available of the free champion rotation. She's not always fun for everyone and it's best to test her before spending RP or IP on her.