Cheating at the Season 2 World Championships.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peak

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidro View Post
Wrong, WE was on the left side of the stage for the matches.
Which is why I mentioned ASSUMING that red and blue don't swap.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenKaiser View Post
First off, thank you Briniest for being awesome and getting the cap (or atleast linking it)
Secondly, this is serious ****, especially with how conservative the play was, this kind of cheating can be hugely detrimental and have a large impact on the outcome. I am pro CLG.EU and have been from day 1, but I don't mean this one-sided, had it been the other way my views would not be different. This should be maybe a warning given for first attempts otherwise automatic disqualification.
If this turned out to be true, automatic disqualification should follow.

Cheating is not something you should slap on the wrist over.

DQ and no prize money would be the only appropriate response, in my opinion.

That said, I don't think they can see the maps from their seats. I don't believe Riot would be that inept.

SaleenGomez

10-06-2012

It's more serious than that.
If player cams were recorded, Riot will have to watch every second of every players' recording to be fair.
And not just ban the WE's player because he was caught on stream.

Cooldownslol

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenGomez View Post
There are discussions going around about the possibility of minimap peeking and crowd conspirator giving hand signals.

There are some clips of players turning their heads toward the direction of the enemy minimap behind them while on stream.

What reason would they have to look that way?
And as for hand signals, any pre-organized set of hand signals would have done the trick, given they are in sight of the team.

What do you mean what reason would they have to look that way for? Not sure if serious or genuinely stupid.

I agree hand signals sounds about as stupid as you not knowing why someone would turn around to look at a live feed of the mini map. Especially at level one scenarios (SM vs those cheesy ******s).

Sourd

10-06-2012

up up up

Uuuuuurrrrrnnnnn

10-06-2012

I think TSM said that Frost peeked at the minimap in the one game that was paused at the very beginning and saw them in top tri bush.

Junigenmukyoku

10-06-2012

The is so short, he'd have to make his head face upwards close the ceiling to see the mini-map, jeez people. You guys are going on a stupid witch-hunt.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
I was under the impression that it's on a delay, just like spectating in game.
No there is no delay. If there is it is only a few seconds. I was at PAX and sat in the front row. I could hear CLG making calls and they were live with the screen.

Also when a team wins they get up and cheer same time as game is won.

Kaledain

11-19-2012

If you want them to stop screen cheating then fire the guy who is supposed to set the stages and hire me. I will definitely design the place to make it still look cool while preventing the cheaters. The easiest way.... solid sound proof rooms for them to play in with only the front window to be the actual window while the rest are solid wall.