WE vs CLG.eu - Poor Sportsmanship?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3rdStorm

10-06-2012

Id have to agree that because the second game was restarted that any games there after should be restarted as well.

Sportsmanship doesnt really come into play. the president has been set.

Chibisenshi

10-06-2012

It's a tournament. When equipment failure happens, you take advantage of it. It happens in the Olympics it'll happen in here.

JOTHEOLD

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibisenshi View Post
It's a tournament. When equipment failure happens, you take advantage of it. It happens in the Olympics it'll happen in here.
In the Olympics is different, even if the judges make a mistake and make wrong calls.

The word is final.

ConeEtho

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vège View Post
When second match crashed the game had barelly started and while WE was ahead that was hardly anything significant.

Game 3 was beyond over, CLG was going to close that game and it was Cristal clear, if I was in WE position I would have FF the game. It was over and had a clear winner.

Anyway Riot is to be blamed not the teams, This tournament could've been the best thing ever for Riot and sadly it became a HUGE Embarrassment.
The second match crashed more than halfway through the game and We had a clear advantage, which although nowhere as significative as the advantage CLG had in the second crash, was pointing strongly to WE victory.

That is also strongly suggested when CLG accepted to do a complete repick of the heroes, after WE, showing very good sportmanship, allowed them to.

CLG didn't return the favor and didn't give WE the option to repick (which they would certainly have done) after the second crash, but that is also understandable as their advantage was considerably greater when the game crashed.

SupportEnemyTeam

10-06-2012

The argument is really pointless right now, since it already happened. What I believe the right thing to do is to look at the riot games team, for what they did wrong during this technical difficulty. My personal opinion is that the match should have been pause right after game 2, instead of continuing into game 3 and 4 hoping that the problem will not re-occur. Maybe they tried and have solved the problem for a short period of time, but I can almost guarntee that they did not go through the proper procedures of diagnostics for their system, because there just wasn't enough time between the games for that to happen.

SupportEnemyTeam

10-06-2012

As well I also want to mention the poor connection for video stream. During many of the matches, and especially this one, the video stream was disconnected over and over again. I do not know if this was a problem for others but me and my friend both had disconnections at the same time. This is also a problem that riot games should look at and solve.

Galladrim

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearW View Post
As well I also want to mention the poor connection for video stream. During many of the matches, and especially this one, the video stream was disconnected over and over again. I do not know if this was a problem for others but me and my friend both had disconnections at the same time. This is also a problem that riot games should look at and solve.
Yeah, I think its kinda widespread, and its probably connected to the same server problems. TBH I'm less annoyed at Riot than at whoever their Internet provider is.

SupportEnemyTeam

10-06-2012

As well as you say poor sportmanship, the booing in the audience is poor sportmanship. So how about you check your information before you post things like this.

Sagittariuskee

10-06-2012

funny american the second game why reBP?play psychology?

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-06-2012

<--- that guy would never forfeit