CLG was winning, damn it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentdirge

10-06-2012

How the hell does something like this happen? I think that we deserve an explanation as to how or even whether the internet connection was severed and CLG was denied their win.

SwedishBallerina

10-06-2012

That was such a clear win, they were 30 secs away from winning. Remaking the game again is such BS

Ravenloc

10-06-2012

This is clearly unfair Riot is not going to get off easy with its fans. CLG-EU earned this win and needs to progress in this tournament.

rahx

10-06-2012

the hell they were. if they were able to reload game 2 before the disconnect there wouldn't be a game 3 and WE would've progressed with a dominating 2-0.

but then again it all lives on a big "if" so just live with it. WE could, i'm sure all of you can as well.

Dylan Coffey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahx View Post
the hell they were. if they were able to reload game 2 before the disconnect there wouldn't be a game 3 and WE would've progressed with a dominating 2-0.

but then again it all lives on a big "if" so just live with it. WE could, i'm sure all of you can as well.
Are you kidding? Game 2's reset was nowhere near as far in as Game 3's, and WE didn't have the game in a stranglehold like CLG did. To compare the two is disingenuous at best.

rahx

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Coffey View Post
Are you kidding? Game 2's reset was nowhere near as far in as Game 3's, and WE didn't have the game in a stranglehold like CLG did. To compare the two is disingenuous at best.
kidding? i think not.
WE was getting off with a pretty good strategy and just started snowballing before it got disconnected. if you watch the video again, WE had a pretty big edge.

like i said, just live with it. they are rematching with the same roster. i'd say this still favors CLG a bit. if you really like your team, have faith.

Omendaos

10-06-2012

Omg they just killed a ward

SeagoingRhombus

10-06-2012

Is the stream even online? When I try and watch it nothing is appearing...

SeagoingRhombus

10-06-2012

Is the stream even online? When I try to watch it nothing is appearing...?

Hero

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthalas024 View Post
Is the stream even online? When I try and watch it nothing is appearing...
It doesn't seem to be up. They should really work out a better connection.