Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CLG EU vs WE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Alamiator:
WE did a remake, and then CLG bans blitz.

I didn't see all of that game, but from what I was told it wasn't a clear victory for WE. Again I didn't see it so I could be wrong. If WE was clearly going to win, then I guess it's 2/2?

1337AiR

10-06-2012

not again...

Bunnymo chan

10-06-2012

Trolol

Neurotoxin

10-06-2012

Wait... so the game hasn't even ended yet?

Hongerdonger

Recruiter

10-06-2012

riot fix your internet

1337AiR

10-06-2012

Sums up the match up x3

nëmo

10-06-2012

seriously though, this sucks,.

Granodd

10-06-2012

They were right about to do a bloody team fight, right when the stream was about to get a bit more entertaining than just farming wards, aaaaand then the stream crashes. I kind of raged when that happened, since the timing on it was so infamously perfect.

FuxkingLife

10-06-2012

Quote:
Unathletic:
I didn't see all of that game, but from what I was told it wasn't a clear victory for WE. Again I didn't see it so I could be wrong. If WE was clearly going to win, then I guess it's 2/2?

It's BO3 and WE win the first game then at second game they got a huge advantage in the early game, the froggen get 0 blue buff when WE get blitz, but cause the sucks internet, they decide to remake, and CLG.EU ban the blitz, that was unfair to WE.Just I think.

foofymonkey

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Unathletic:
I just can't believe they're doing ANOTHER remake when clearly CLG EU was about to win. WE's nexus turrets were both at about 3/4s HP, mid inhib was open, top and bot inhib turrets were low, and WE could barely touch anyone on CLG EU. Not sure why they're doing another remake when there was a clear winner that game. I'll feel bad for CLG EU if WE wins this remake. :/

Right! I was irate when they announced that ****, I can't even imagine how ape sh!t pi553d CLgeu is. And the fact that they have to stay up later waiting to play. absolute garbage.

Multi-million dollar championship and RIOT can't afford to have working servers? An if it was hackers as some were rumoring, multi-million dollar tourney and no $20,000.00 bank security tracing software. good grief.

How hard is it to run an individual server just for this tourney as LAN, off the web...for security? Oh wait, it's not hard at all.