Thoughts about HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

I personally don't like the UI that LoL currently has. It is easy to navigate and all but its just HUGE. I am playing on a 22" 1902x1080 monitor and it takes about 25% - 35% of the monitor(including the top enemy hp bar/kills bar). I know this is useful for someone who has poor vision or doesn't know where to look for things but when you know it all, it just gets in the way sometimes. I would rather see more of the map than my own HP/Mana bar that is HUGE or a GIANT picture of myself. The graphics of the game looks nice, so why cover it up with a cluttered UI? Also, picking skills through the hotkey would be nice and pinging through the UI is really annoying especially when trying to pick a skill.

Xpload

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

You can scale down the HUD in the Interface options menu (temporal measure ;p ) Also you can levelup a skill with ALT + spellhotkey (ALT + Q for example). And you can ping using G

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

ah. thats useful thanks. But still pings going through the interface is still weird. if you alt+click the interface it like.. still pings the map. if you know what i mean.